Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

25 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fair play to Steven Gerrard for coming out and calling the decision embarrassing, this should only be the start of the clubs attempts to get answers for the decision. Players get pulled up for stuff caught on tv or flagged up by the compliance officer but I don't think an official ever has?

This must be pursued as much as possible and not left to be swept under the carpet like so many other things. Gerrard has called them out before but it has changed nothing as mind-boggling decisions continue to be given against us.

Let's hope they back him up this time.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Good point about being punished after the event, a card should be withdrawn if it was clearly not a card event, should work both ways.

It absolutely should, red or yellow it should be allowed to be appealed imo.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I didn't say i think the world is against us, I do think that certain (not all) referees are not as incompetent as you would have us believe. As I say, intelligent and rational people do not make these mistakes on the scale and frequency that some of these referees do. 

and your point on paranoia is moot. How do you or I know if it is it isnt deliberate? @Sportingintegritymyarsehas compiled an ongoing list of decisions both for and against us. That's balance (which is important), and the list makes for grim reading. 

A list made by Rangers fans about decisions against Rangers is hardly ‘balance’ - especially one started with the premise that the world is unbalanced against us. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A list made by Rangers fans about decisions against Rangers is hardly ‘balance’ - especially one started with the premise that the world is unbalanced against us. 

ITS DECISIONS FOR AND AGAINST.

Which decisions for or against do you contest,?

Which decisions for or against have been excluded.

Put up or shut up.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Tell us the infringement that earned the second Yellow? We all accept the first.

Let me save you time, you can't but you're doing your usual shit.

If you actually bothered to read what I said before bumping your gums you’ll see I said the second was a shocking decision - but a shocking decision does not equal a conspiracy - but just jump in and react to what you think I said!

7 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Gollum couldn’t fucking wait. 

Has any player ever been sent off for two celebrations? 

I thought that was Chris McLaughlins nickname on here!

It just gets too complicated at times

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Looking at the incident on social media it appears DC does nothing 

however...........

and im not saying he did anything (before I get lambasted) but what prompted firstly the goalie to confront him and then Ferdinand? 

It looks like he shouts something at Ferdinand as he goes over too celebrate 

3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

89-C0-BB15-0-B2-C-4-E8-C-A5-AB-84-B0-F72

That rat fuck collum needs to be forced to explain himself here. There's no excuse for giving DC another yellow.

If he has the audacity to claim he didn't see it then that's even worse.

Surely the compliance officer can step given the ridiculous circumstances?

I'm convinced from the view Collum has there that he's presumed Candieas has thrown his head back towards the lesser known Ferdinand brother when he hit him on the chin. 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If you actually bothered to read what I said before bumping your gums you’ll see I said the second was a shocking decision - but a shocking decision does not equal a conspiracy - but just jump in and react to what you think I said!

Like when you completed ignored I said Candeais deserved his booking, and when you lie saying I think ONLY we get bad decisions.

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yeah no worries cunty boy.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Cannot wait for the outcome and explanation either way. Ridiculous stuff.

I hope the wee prick comes out, admits his mistake, the card is rescinded and he apologises. I'll naw hold my breath though. We're just lucky it's not another awful decision that's cost us the game. 

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Like when you completed ignored I said Candeais deserved his booking, and when you lie saying I think ONLY we get bad decisions.

:lol: you just make stuff up in your head and gurgitate it out - love it. 

Archived