Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

1 hour ago, islanderbear84 said:

Hes Chris Sutton is what he is. He thinks trying to be controversial somehow makes him relevant. But it is just fucking senseless ramblings every time. Predictable, 'no ye didny', type response every time. Clearly no intelligence. He votes SNP. Clearly thick as two short planks. 

SNP: lets go for independence. We have oil. Lets base it all on that.

Fast forward 6 months, all the money crashes out the oil market. Hahahaha. Somehow they think we have a valid economy to go it alone? The SNP supporters are just like the nazis. Wee cunt chops up in her pulpit spouting pish and all them braindead cunts repeating it

To be fair,at least Adolf kept a neat moustache compared to nippy

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Simulation or mistaken identity are the only reasons I'm aware of.

Looks like doing nothing isn't one of them then,  he'll just need to serve his punishment for doing nothing then , fuck the sfa. 

Gollum is a disgrace, should be sentto the lower divisions for the rest of the season for that display.

Not only Candeias red but for some of the biased decisions he made whole game.

When since is a challenge through the back only a free kick for any one but Rangers.

Really pissed off at the lack of protection our players get from scottish referees. All it does is encourage the hammer throwers.

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Surprised you noticed it m8, I thought you’d be too busy wanking off to the SNP advertising board

7 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Very strategically placed board. Wanks.

Aye what's that about? I thought that political slogans weren't allowed at football grounds?

5 hours ago, Weird_Beard said:

What's Chris McLaughlin got to do with it? This is getting confusing!

My predictive text automatically changed collum to Gollum. Maybe that's what's happening and folk either don't notice or just can't be arsed to change it!

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You. Have. Been. Proven. Wrong. And. To. Lie.

By whom and when / not by you and not that rubbish you posted - you’re a sad wee chap - lets have some more anti - SNP retorts, it’s where you go when you’re making as ass off yourself! 

8 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Sends 24 messages in this season, each time telling fans of our club that each of the 24 instances are pure coincidence, either bad refereeing, bad luck, or just the roll of the dice.

Yet cant see the irony in the sheer volume being 'coincidence'. Haha. This cunts thick as fuck!

With 74 posts have you even been here a season? I ses you quickly signed up to the paranoia loyal! 

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Surprised you noticed it m8, I thought you’d be too busy wanking off to the SNP advertising board

I’m getting old - can only manage the odd wank or two a day no matter how enticing the subject of my fantasy. 

15 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

Candeais rightly got booked, others get away with similar.

Why it's happening is debatable, that we're continually wronged isn't.

14 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad

Apart from stating prior to your post that Candeais deserved his first booking.

Can you clarify how I'm so determine that only we are wronged when I agree with Rangers players getting carded?

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A list made by Rangers fans about decisions against Rangers is hardly ‘balance’ - especially one started with the premise that the world is unbalanced against us. 

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

ITS DECISIONS FOR AND AGAINST.

Which decisions for or against do you contest,?

Which decisions for or against have been excluded.

Put up or shut up.

Did you deliberately exclude the fact that the thread includes decisions in our favour? Why would you take that position? Or have you not actually really read the thread where the concept and potential outcome causes you such discomfort at the prospect?

Are you deliberately trolling, deflecting, being selective, evasive BP9? 

The second yellow is one of the most baffling decisions, in a long line of baffling decisions over the last few years, that ive ever witnessed in 55 yrs of attending football.

I’ll be interested in Gerrards next press conference where the usual clowns try to goad him into saying something about refs that they’re desperate to hear so they can give it the ‘bringing the game into disrepute’ line.

7 minutes ago, Widget said:

The second yellow is one of the most baffling decisions, in a long line of baffling decisions over the last few years, that ive ever witnessed in 55 yrs of attending football.

I’ll be interested in Gerrards next press conference where the usual clowns try to goad him into saying something about refs that they’re desperate to hear so they can give it the ‘bringing the game into disrepute’ line.

I would include Ryan Jacks yellow in your list of baffling decisions over the years, every bit as embarrassing as Candieas’s second yellow. The referee has either a fenian agenda or is totally inept, whatever it is he needs to be made an example of. Scottish football is a big enough joke without having these arseholes in it.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

I would include Ryan Jacks yellow in your list of baffling decisions over the years, every bit as embarrassing as Candieas’s second yellow. The referee has either a fenian agenda or is totally inept, whatever it is he needs to be made an example of. Scottish football is a big enough joke without having these arseholes in it.

Agreed.

7 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Looks like doing nothing isn't one of them then,  he'll just need to serve his punishment for doing nothing then , fuck the sfa. 

I'm starting to think that's why we are picking up so many bookings for next to nothing .It's incase they see a good chance to give us another cheap red

We then can't appeal

It's like they have learned from the 1st Aberdeen game 

24 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Well if it's inept .It must be a favourable inept .You can guarantee like Thompson .He will continue to get all our big games 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Well if it's inept .It must be a favourable inept .You can guarantee like Thompson .He will continue to get all our big games 

I believe there scared of the media. Sky sports didn’t show any coverage during the game, probably forced into because they knew that the telling pictures would be found. I’ve never watched a game where we don’t get immediate coverage of a red card. You can also bet that bbc sports highlights will down play it. If he was to have missed a genuine Rangers sending off the media coverage will be all over it and the said referees will be hounded.No one is as useless as that cunt, someone/something is putting him under pressure.

Archived