Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your ‘quotes’ Prove fuck all - kinda like your conspiracy thread! 

No, bp9, either you're a really poor reader or you're at it. We all knew what he wrote, he's re-explained it to you very clearly at least twice iirc. If you still don't get it, then that's on you.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

In the absence of any evidence of a misdemeanor by Candeias I see the Daily Record has simply attempted to blacken his name(too racist?) with a general article about how he was disrespectful following our goals. 

Are there no depths too low for that rag? 

I was amazed to see how they got ripped into collum on spurtscene, completely unexpected and they paid proper attention to the coin being thrown at Morelos, however at the same time couldn't wait to tell the viewers that more were thrown at the St.Mirren goalie.

5 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

I was amazed to see how they got ripped into collum on spurtscene, completely unexpected and they paid proper attention to the coin being thrown at Morelos, however at the same time couldn't wait to tell the viewers that more were thrown at the St.Mirren goalie.

It's only and only because it fits in with this new push for strict liability .All the weight they can find 

I'm sure that mickeeeee cunt was saying it through gritted teeth

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Go on BP9 

kill me with kindness ?

Seriously mate .You need to come into the real world .2018 and this corrupt little cesspit 

I imagine you are sitting there with your carpet slippers on ,while Betty gets the hot water bottle ready .

Do you never tire of just trying to be different ? Agree with bears without trying to agitate everyone 

I will give you some credit for taking the abuse you get without biting .

I agree with lots of things! I agree the second red card was baffling - I agreed refs are shite - but then we get all the grand conspiracy stuff and to me, that’s just daft - makes us sound like them.

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

In the absence of any evidence of a misdemeanor by Candeias I see the Daily Record has simply attempted to blacken his name(too racist?) with a general article about how he was disrespectful following our goals. 

I read the St Mirren goalies comments about DC being disrespectful. Fuck me. The world is mental. 

On the football pitch, wind ups go on all the time. If DC is shooshing Ferdinand then it’s because Ferdinand was giving him some verbals. Dish it out. Take it. If you can’t take it don’t dish it out.

to go over to a guy, shoulder barge him, grab him by the shoulder and pinch like a bitch then Put him in a head lock with a snidey wee slap with the knuckles because he shooshed you is juvenile at best. 

This snowflake permavictim, always offended, hurt my feelings fucking bullshit needs to stop. Man the fuck up. You got beat by the better team.

Chat shit. Get banged. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with lots of things! I agree the second red card was baffling - I agreed refs are shite - but then we get all the grand conspiracy stuff and to me, that’s just daft - makes us sound like them.

You’re arguing a straw man. 

There is no grand conspiracy stuff. 

Carry on though. You're winning the straw man argument. 

Good for you. 

7 hours ago, Bears said:

No, bp9, either you're a really poor reader or you're at it. We all knew what he wrote, he's re-explained it to you very clearly at least twice iirc. If you still don't get it, then that's on you.

Some see what they want to see - confirmation bias - many on here suffer from it 

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

The more interesting part is the other bit where their keeper says even he wasn’t sure why he was sent off...sums it up really. 

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree the referees are shite - but the rest of the post is just conspiracy paranoia - it’s a good story but unconscious bias, whilst it exists, works across a broad spectrum but there is no evidence of that in what is happening here 

Have we got more key decisions for or against this season, in your opinion? Which decisions are those, for and against, in your opinion?

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

And there it is. 

You would actually rather accept a situation most state is biased against us (I'm talking about the decisions, not the reason why) than want us to complain about it. 

What a pitiful excuse for a Rangers supporter.

Oh, and there was no 2nd red card.

Archived