Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, Samson offered a perspective that suggests Collum and his team got their decision spot on as the Light Blues moved closer to Hearts at the top of the table.

He said: “I was asking him to stop being so disrespectful. When they scored the second goal he ran past and gave Anton a bit of stick, telling him to ‘shoosh’ and blowing him kisses.

“When he ran past me I just grabbed him and said, ‘Look, there’s no need to be so disrespectful. You’ve won the game so just go and celebrate with your team-mates.’

“He agreed with me and apologised, but Anton wasn’t very happy. I don’t know what happened between the two of them but I thought Candeias was lacking a wee bit of class in what he was doing.

“He scored from a cross and then he celebrated the second goal like that. It was a bit disappointing.

“I’ve got no idea why he got a second yellow card. All I know is, you don’t need to act as he did, rubbing it in and showing a complete disrespect to his opponents.

“Anton obviously wasn’t happy because of it. I don’t know what the two of them said to each other to actually make Candeais get sent off, but there was no need for him to do what he did.

“He had already won the game – just go and shake hands. You don’t need to rub it in like that.”

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with lots of things! I agree the second red card was baffling - I agreed refs are shite - but then we get all the grand conspiracy stuff and to me, that’s just daft - makes us sound like them.

You really are a confused wee soul aren't you. Rangers fans say 'them' when we refer to the manky mob. You can't refer to your own kind as them. You terms are as muddled as your wee geriatric brain cells. Tick tock, tick tock, any day now.

Still waiting on hearing collum had went to Gerrard's office and apologised.
It's only a matter of time till the Scottish media mumble that we bring the red cards on ourselves.
We'll soon have lost count of the amount of cards dished out on purpose.
Stevie G said within 2 minutes of arriving,that the system is corrupt and bias.
I'm 100% behind him on that one. 
I'm also waiting on retrospective action for Ferdinand,but I aint holding my breath.

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Still waiting on hearing collum had went to Gerrard's office and apologised.
It's only a matter of time till the Scottish media mumble that we bring the red cards on ourselves.
We'll soon have lost count of the amount of cards dished out on purpose.
Stevie G said within 2 minutes of arriving,that the system is corrupt and bias.
I'm 100% behind him on that one. 

The keepers quotes as per my post above detail the actions (shhhhhh and blowing kisses ) that Collum will say warranted a yellow card. He'll not back down, he'll be protected by the authorities, and unless the club go public and criticise it'll all blow over with us being persecuted.

Corrupt to the core.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The keepers quotes as per my post above detail the actions (shhhhhh and blowing kisses ) that Collum will say warranted a yellow card. He'll not back down, he'll be protected by the authorities, and unless the club go public and criticise it'll all blow over with us being persecuted.

Corrupt to the core.

Not the first time that we have cunts bigging it up against us.
It was some confession from the keeper that he "grabbed him" and then Anton "grabbed him".
We all saw what Anton did to him.
I would bet money on it,that that pair of cunts would not grab a manky fuckin tramp to have a word with, and give them one under the chin.
That pair would be sitting with a 2 match ban.
Rotten to the core.

29 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

However, Samson offered a perspective that suggests Collum and his team got their decision spot on as the Light Blues moved closer to Hearts at the top of the table.

He said: “I was asking him to stop being so disrespectful. When they scored the second goal he ran past and gave Anton a bit of stick, telling him to ‘shoosh’ and blowing him kisses.

“When he ran past me I just grabbed him and said, ‘Look, there’s no need to be so disrespectful. You’ve won the game so just go and celebrate with your team-mates.’

“He agreed with me and apologised, but Anton wasn’t very happy. I don’t know what happened between the two of them but I thought Candeias was lacking a wee bit of class in what he was doing.

“He scored from a cross and then he celebrated the second goal like that. It was a bit disappointing.

“I’ve got no idea why he got a second yellow card. All I know is, you don’t need to act as he did, rubbing it in and showing a complete disrespect to his opponents.

“Anton obviously wasn’t happy because of it. I don’t know what the two of them said to each other to actually make Candeais get sent off, but there was no need for him to do what he did.

“He had already won the game – just go and shake hands. You don’t need to rub it in like that.”

Laughable that they are giving this as a justifiable reason for a 2nd yellow. Every cunt that scores against us or even the filth would be booked if that was a rule. Pathetic bitter bunch of cunts. Scottish football is fucking woeful because of attitudes like this. 

5 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Laughable that they are giving this as a justifiable reason for a 2nd yellow. Every cunt that scores against us or even the filth would be booked if that was a rule. Pathetic bitter bunch of cunts. Scottish football is fucking woeful because of attitudes like this. 

Yep. It's only disrespectful conduct when a Rangers player does something.

On 04/11/2018 at 09:41, eejay the dj said:

See they are all bringing that cunt Conroy out of cold storage  

Using him as their mouthpiece for advocating  strict liability 

His brother is ST at beggardome but that's incidental ofcourse 

Good article by Chris Jack today on SL. 

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/17200389.chris-jack-holyrood-laws-punishing-clubs-and-ordinary-football-fans-wont-solve-scotlands-societal-ills/

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Go on BP9 

kill me with kindness ?

Seriously mate .You need to come into the real world .2018 and this corrupt little cesspit 

I imagine you are sitting there with your carpet slippers on ,while Betty gets the hot water bottle ready .

Do you never tire of just trying to be different ? Agree with bears without trying to agitate everyone 

I will give you some credit for taking the abuse you get without biting .

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but gave up as he is just an attention seeker now, sad really.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nail on head with that article, balanced, fair, he won't last 

11 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

38 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think to how the scum have rubbed it in with cupped ears, the cunt in dioufs face, the polis hats, the running the Govan lording it.

Halliday now Candeais, reds for nothing.

Corrupt to the core.

Both really good points. The fact it's a second yellow and a sending off (nobody has disputed the first), then it should be for a damn good reason and consistently referee'd across the board.

That one set of players can cross boardings into the stands, tie flags around goalposts at rival grounds, visually wind up rival fans etc and another set of players cannot celebrate a goal with team mates and make a non violent action towards an opposition player is not right.

There should be parity and consistency across the board, so either that message isn't being related to referees or the referees are bringing their own prejudices into play. 

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

against strict liability? that wont go down well.

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Chris should keep a double glazing company's phone number handy.

59 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think to how the scum have rubbed it in with cupped ears, the cunt in dioufs face, the polis hats, the running the Govan lording it.

Halliday now Candeais, reds for nothing.

Corrupt to the core.

putting flags on posts too after bring coaxed by team mates too .all banter 

Archived