• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

I never even gave the last chat a thought

Don't flatter yourself

Do you not get it .I see you as a BP9 bumchum 

The only difference ..He sticks to his politics 

You are 2 faced apologist

Tbf, I don't have to flatter myself. You were the one that brought me into all of this ya weirdo.

Oh yeah, your attitude towards me has nothing to do with our past conversations, including the last last one. ? Sure m8.

In normal circumstances, a yellow cannot be appealed but Rangers are failing in their duty to the player and the supporters if they do not ask Collum (with legal representation if necessary);exactly what the second yellow/red is for.

There is absolutely no scope for interpretation or opinion - the player did nothing wrong. 

The club must protect its employees from what looks very much like prejudice and victimisation.

One of the worst decisions in the history of Scottish football.

No mistake by collum he knew what he was doing, always had the intention of sending a Blue jersey off. Comes from real lowlife scum, how the fuck he's a teacher and a referee God only knows. They must pick the worst of the worst from their bigot factories, groom them and use their influence to get them into main stream careers to cause as much havoc as possible. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Since the last one involving Collum 

I can't remember him ,ever  taking  one of our games without controversy 

Always, always about him.

This one is corrupt though, he's booked our player for nothing and ignored assaults by their player. Com about 5 yards. It's a game changer for me, we need as a club to take the sfa bastards head on.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That was just exuberance.

Candeais deserved further punishment having only been assaulted 3 times by the unpunished Ferdinand.

In all seriousness iv just watched the whole incident again (twice), really can’t see what Candeais has done, by Ferdinand actions I presumed he’s involved but don’t see a yellow card offence anywhere...

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tbf, I don't have to flatter myself. You were the one that brought me into all of this ya weirdo.

Oh yeah, your attitude towards me has nothing to do with our past conversations, including the last last one. ? Sure m8.

????dry your eyes 

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Just seen it, I'm fkn speechless, collum must be pulled for that, pure victimization again, never ends. 

Two yellows or not we should be battering down the COs door on Monday morning and demanding something is done about that.  

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

You're too nice of a fellow to expand mate :lol:

@Bluepeter9

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye but it doesn't stop us wrongly losing another player during a game, and worse this time we can't even appeal. There's no benefit to us if he gets suspended, though there will be for other teams.

I think this is an occasion where Rangers have to take this to the CO, two yellow rule or not this is just outrageous IMO. 

Archived