Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bakbear

Candeias Red Card

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

Candeais rightly got booked, others get away with similar.

Why it's happening is debatable, that we're continually wronged isn't.

 

Fred H Crawford and Bears like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We successfully appealed a booking which led to a sending off when Arthur  Numan  was booked twice against Sturm Graz, the time the ref waved him back on then promptly booked him, second booking, for coming on . Not sure if it's different in Europe, but I would certainly enquire if it is possible to appeal it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

Candeais rightly got booked, others get away with similar.

Why it's happening is debatable, that we're continually wronged isn't.

 

Robmc1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

In normal circumstances, a yellow cannot be appealed but Rangers are failing in their duty to the player and the supporters if they do not ask Collum (with legal representation if necessary);exactly what the second yellow/red is for.

There is absolutely no scope for interpretation or opinion - the player did nothing wrong. 

The club must protect its employees from what looks very like prejudice and victimisation.

One of the worst decisions in the history of Scottish football.

This. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

If Ferdinand isn’t punished retrospectively the games a bogey.

I agree mate but that is not what is concerning me, the two yellow appeal rule has to be challenged this time by Rangers, that is so bad a decision it cannot be allowed to just be forgot about IMO.

cascadeshrimp and Blue Rino like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

 

How the fuck ! . .. . .

And to think I've stuck up for Collum.  Never a 2nd yellow . I'm really struggling to even see where he's made a mistake . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LegendofCoop said:

I'm willing to bet money that, now he's had time to think, and watch it back, Gollum will claim DC was time wasting!

My bet is he did a hush with his finger or cupped ear to Ferdinand that was deemed inflammatory. 

He'll make some shite up.

LegendofCoop and Blue Rino like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

Candeais rightly got booked, others get away with similar.

Why it's happening is debatable, that we're continually wronged isn't.

 

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

My bet is he did a hush with his finger or cupped ear to Ferdinand that was deemed inflammatory. 

He'll make some shite up.

Tutt Tutt. Those paranoid protestants and their inflammatory hand gestures. When will they ever learn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wearing a Rangers strip on a football field was the catalyst.

The thing is sometimes you can see where it's gone wrong even if you dont agree with it , but , like I say , there is absolutely nothing there to see how be could have been mistaken . 

I can see another Aberdeen situation where nobody got a good look at it and assumed . . . . . .wrongfully . Again.  

Only this time there is no reproach being a second yellow . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn’t a mistake because he booked Ferdinand as well. 

He couldn’t wait to send him one of our players off. From Jacks yellow card to the blatant elbow he took 2 minutes later it set the tone and he reffed how he pleased the rest of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad. 

It's the second one that counts . How many times have we heard commentators saying a ref has used common sense because a player has already been booked , should there be dubiety . 

That obviously didn't apply here . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a fucking joke from collum, but it's actually expected with him at this point when it comes to us. The only surprise from that twisted cunt today was that he didn't give Jack another red for his tackle that seen a yellow. 

That's absolutely fucking scandalous he got booked for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, craignic88 said:

Must be the anti-catholic agenda in Scotland at work again. Candeias sent off for being catholic 

Wrong mate he isn't a northern Irish Catholic. Only bias is against the blue jersey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

We successfully appealed a booking which led to a sending off when Arthur  Numan  was booked twice against Sturm Graz, the time the ref waved him back on then promptly booked him, second booking, for coming on . Not sure if it's different in Europe, but I would certainly enquire if it is possible to appeal it.

Was thinking about that the other day. Still raging about it ?

rbt1548 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...