Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Why the fuck would he be looking at him like that and shaping to produce that card literally seconds after his goal?

Was exactly my thoughts. I thought he got booked for jumping into the crowd. After having another look thats after they jumped into the crowd.

That ref is still a cunt.

I love logging on here after something like this to watch BP9's squirming, trying to say there is no bias.

Shite decision against Rangers, cue BP9 saying complete opposite to what every other fan of his oposition team, Rangers, thinks.

'No ye didny'

That trains never late! 

Sad wee man.

15 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Stevie G. doesn't like the second yellow ...

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1432489-gerrard-collum-s-red-card-decision-was-an-embarrassment/?fbclid=IwAR29m9EiwUoRlvXY7whL1JNejmpqXCOxDqNW_GzhclZ2RWrlkb59I9wmAfs

Gerrard: Collum's red card decision was "an embarrassment"

Andy Coylean hour ago

The Rangers boss was angry at the decision to send off Daniel Candeias.

Steven Gerrard has slammed Willie Collum's decision to send off Daniel Candeias as "an embarrassment" and says his player did nothing to merit dismissal.

The winger, who had scored the opening goal in the 2-0 win at St Mirren, was sent off after being shown a second yellow card following Alfredo Morelos' injury-time goal.

Candeias was given his booking after shrugging off St Mirren's Anton Ferdinand when the defender put him in a headlock and appeared to try and hit him on the chin.

The Rangers star had previously been booked for leaving the field to celebrate with fans after scoring the opener.

Gerrard had no problem with that caution but said that the second booking was for nothing.

He said: "Daniel deserved his first yellow card. He was emotional and got carried away after scoring a goal.

"There was a coming together with Anton Ferdinand and he doesn't do anything other than try to get the man off."

The manager was then interrupted as footage of the incident appeared on the Simple Digital Arena media room TV and asked: "So Daniel gets a yellow card for that? Come on, lads. Be serious.

"The second yellow card is embarrassing. There is your evidence, that's what you're dealing with."

Oh I'm sure we'll find out shortly that Collum will have personally apologised to the manager for getting it wrong . 

5 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

I love logging on here after something like this to watch BP9's squirming, trying to say there is no bias.

Shite decision against Rangers, cue BP9 saying complete opposite to what every other fan of his oposition team, Rangers, thinks.

'No ye didny'

That trains never late! 

Sad wee man.

He typically disappears for days.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He typically disappears for days.

Usually when we're doing well, coincidentally enough.

As soon as something goes against us or we have a poor result he comes out of the woodwork again.

Wonder why?

13 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Why the fuck would he be looking at him like that and shaping to produce that card literally seconds after his goal?

It’s not seconds after. He has already left the field of play and celebrated with the fans and team mates. Now everyone is heading back to the half way line and he has turned back to point to the badge again. 

By the letter of the law it’s a booking because he left the field of play. No one is complaining about the first booking.  Pish rule but a rule nonetheless. 

The problem is with the second. 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Usually when we're doing well, coincidentally enough.

As soon as something goes against us or we have a poor result he comes out of the woodwork again.

Wonder why?

Something controversial against us he goes into hiding bar the odd post, then comes on days later talking about pitch forks and paranoia.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

It’s not seconds after. He has already left the field of play and celebrated with the fans and team mates. Now everyone is heading back to the half way line and he has turned back to point to the badge again. 

By the letter of the law it’s a booking because he left the field of play. No one is complaining about the first booking.  Pish rule but a rule nonetheless. 

I have major beef with both cards.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

It is. I'm just glad it's always enforced in all games involving all teams ...:justno:

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It is. I'm just glad it's always enforced in all games involving all teams ...:justno:

Correct, we are always asking for parity. But still that first booking can’t really be disputed.  Even the gaffer has acknowledged it. 

Again you would need to have someone review all Collums games and see how many times a goal scorer has left the field of play to celebrate with fans and been booked to determine if there is any inconsistency from him in particular on this rule. One for the stattos that 

89-C0-BB15-0-B2-C-4-E8-C-A5-AB-84-B0-F72

That rat fuck collum needs to be forced to explain himself here. There's no excuse for giving DC another yellow.

If he has the audacity to claim he didn't see it then that's even worse.

Surely the compliance officer can step given the ridiculous circumstances?

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

In normal circumstances, a yellow cannot be appealed but Rangers are failing in their duty to the player and the supporters if they do not ask Collum (with legal representation if necessary);exactly what the second yellow/red is for.

There is absolutely no scope for interpretation or opinion - the player did nothing wrong. 

The club must protect its employees from what looks very like prejudice and victimisation.

One of the worst decisions in the history of Scottish football.

Hallidays was worse and nothing was done about that.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

But what caused him to make such a shocking decision?

And does this ever happen to that other lot?

This goes deeper than just (another anti-Rangers) mistake.

28 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You just know Gerrard is going to be on a disrepute charge after saying Collum is Embarrassing.

Up there with the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen.

It's worrying when trying to think of the 5 worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen, we have 3 or 4 of them. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Could you show me any post I've said only we are wronged? Take your time finding one.

My grievance is the lack of parity. Which is evident. Why is it you don't want to accept that we are treated differently, and wronged badly so often?

That belief that there’s is a lack of parity is what is paranoid and your wee thread trying to prove that is really sad. 

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

But what caused him to make such a shocking decision?

And does this ever happen to that other lot?

This goes deeper than just (another anti-Rangers) mistake.

One of the problems in football is refs not explaining themselves - so we will

never really know. 

Archived