Missiles

Dan Deacon

53 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

The 1st time you see anything is (maybe) after the item has hit him, although i'd say it cam out his shorts (as have others) but the biggest problem will be him sliding towards the opposing fans celebrating. 

It did not mean anything when Lennon stood in front of the Hearts fans taking the piss of them, so I see no difference here with Morelos.

51 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

The 1st time you see anything is (maybe) after the item has hit him, although i'd say it cam out his shorts (as have others) but the biggest problem will be him sliding towards the opposing fans celebrating. 

Are you honestly saying that the coin came out of his shorts ??? hes hardly going to have cash stashed away whilst playing in a match ffs. 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah..

Also said if you want to go around scoring goals and celebrating then be prepared for coins being thrown at you..

Ha ha, I bit for that one. The thing is it is actually believable someone might say this. Probably.

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That tit Stuart Cosgrove is saying “don’t know if it hit him”, Tam interrupts him immediately saying that doesn’t matter, it’s the fact it was thrown in the first place

They are just playing wee game with this 

Fully pushing Strict liability while they have the opportunity

This has fuck all to do with coins 

And everything to with getting us for songs down the road