Gerrard Presser?

evenstevens

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I think if Collum puts in his report he got it wrong it can be rescinded 

I'm sure he won't want to do that. Though if it's an option for him then how can he not do it without confirming his bias?

Just heard Gerrard in a different interview. He's in disbelief when he gets shown the footage

2 hours ago, Amato said:

I'm sure he won't want to do that. Though if it's an option for him then how can he not do it without confirming his bias?

Just heard Gerrard in a different interview. He's in disbelief when he gets shown the footage

Do you have a link to this video mate? I'd like to see that.

11 hours ago, TopCat said:

Do you have a link to this video mate? I'd like to see that.

Nah I heard it played on the radio. 

DR are reporting it:

He said: "Daniel deserved his first yellow card. He was emotional and got carried away after scoring a goal. 

"There was a coming together with Anton Ferdinand and he doesn't do anything other than try to get the man off."

Gerrard was then interrupted as footage of the incident appeared on the Simple Digital Arena press room TV and erupted: "So Daniel gets a yellow card for that? Come on, lads. Be serious.

"The second yellow card is embarrassing. There is your evidence, that's what you're dealing with."