George Adam MSP (SNP)

Laudrup1984

MSP for Paisley and St Mirren fan.

Don't really like giving these types attention but for someone in his position, he comments on fans celebrating a goal, causing no harm at all (something that happens all the time) but has said nothing about a coin hitting one of our players. Then just casually laughs off/dismisses St Mirren songs!

4 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

No be long till Dornan gets involved then 

Fuck them ,our away fans keep teams in this Country alive with The Rangers pound 

Anti st.mirren, racist,bigoted, hit in the chest, hold face and roll about, anti Catholic, anti pope, famine, aw fuck it,papish bastards!

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What colour is the Hibs manager?

Is Irish catholic a colour of a race now?

Racism = Different colour? 

He has just stated that racism is between two different colours of ethnicity, which we educated people already knew. But but but, ......the mans a fucking imbecile.

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

How any Rangers fans can vote for these cunts is beyond me.

How any sane cunt could vote for them never mind good honest Protestants is beyond belief. For some reason this seems to escape you BP9 but you're always welcome back into the fold as is any person.

:UK:

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I like how they get to decide the reasons for whoever threw these coins/missiles at Lennon and Alfredo. 

Lennon = Clearly anti Catholic/anti Irish racism. 

Morelos = He scored a goal. 

The agenda is clear for everybody to see. 

They are so closed minded and agenda driven. Tunnel vision. If they balanced it up I might actually say fair play. 

And I still think it's mental the snp mps are allowed to be so vocal about their teams and who they support

What about the St Mirren fans who ran on pitch to 'get to' morelos. Even funnier was the ones who didn't have a barrier or a steward /cop infront of them but still found themselves unable to get over the barrier to him ??