George Adam MSP (SNP)

Laudrup1984

12 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Same mate, however, when you look at them always having a majority, albeit shrinking, surely there must be a lot of 'us'vote for them?

There is mate, I don't know the guys on here who claim to support us and vote for them so can't be sure but I know people in real life who do and it makes me sick.

Ive never been a 'paranoid Protestant ' , however the TLB story gets you thinking,  he was, winding up the Hearts fans, not a fucking thing about that, bar an ex police guy, hit in the chest, down like an ira rifle when they see the SAS,not a word in the press, where was the mark on the bastards face at the presser?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

There is mate, I don't know the guys on here who claim to support us and vote for them so can't be sure but I know people in real life who do and it makes me sick.

I'll never understand it, think we all know what the snp think of us, you'd think the fan zone thing would show even the most stubborn.

10 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

I'll never understand it, think we all know what the snp think of us, you'd think the fan zone thing would show even the most stubborn.

These cunts are totally ignorant to the situation we as a club and a fanbase face with these arseholes in power.

35 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

How any sane cunt could vote for them never mind good honest Protestants is beyond belief. For some reason this seems to escape you BP9 but you're always welcome back into the fold as is any person.

:UK:

Think he has gone back to FF as he is getting it tight ere for basically being a cunt.

54 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

How any Rangers fans can vote for these cunts is beyond me.

I know 1 guy who has a ST at Ibrox, not friends with him but I know him, he is a complete knob and just talks piss, I have seen me crossing a road or going the other way to avoid him.

8 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

I know 1 guy who has a ST at Ibrox, not friends with him but I know him, he is a complete knob and just talks piss, I have seen me crossing a road or going the other way to avoid him.

Sounds like a cunt, you should beat him up.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I like how they get to decide the reasons for whoever threw these coins/missiles at Lennon and Alfredo. 

Lennon = Clearly anti Catholic/anti Irish racism. 

Morelos = He scored a goal. 

The agenda is clear for everybody to see. 

Did Dornan say the Lennon incident was anti Catholic/anti Irish?

If not then i’m sad to say your argument holds no water. Sorry. ☹️

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He had a national newspaper there write many xenophobic things about him. He gets hit by a coin and does not cry like the fucking idiot Hibernian manager who only get hit on the chest. I would never get tired of punching this SNP man in the face.

14 hours ago, denya said:

He had a national newspaper there write many xenophobic things about him. He gets hit by a coin and does not cry like the fucking idiot Hibernian manager who only get hit on the chest. I would never get tired of punching this SNP man in the face.

I've never met the fenian dornan arsehole before or thought about punching him but will fully consider doing so if ever meeting this disgusting fenian cunt. And they wonder why anti fenian snpgreenery is on the rise here in Protestant Scotland and UK. Fuckers.

:UK: