***The Official Spartak Moscow v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ben51 said:

Hopefully the love in for Katic on here is over.

That 'defending' from at the corner earlier on when they hit the bar was embarrassing. 

Been our best defender the rest of this game and one mistake where their team missed doesn't change that fact 

Goldson and Flanagan absolutely shocking should be ashamed of themselves tonight

Just now, johanhentze said:

That is what he is there for... We also had a good goal chopped off, remember.

Don’t hold onto that as if it is a reflection on this ametuer contest. They have been the far better side, with minging defending. 

This is embarrassing for all concerned 

While they are not having a great time domestically,  Spartak are a team worth about 3 times as much as ours.

We have given as good as we have gotten, away from home in Europe.

I am dissapointed but not too upset.

I think the fact that we are raging to be losing right now shows how far we have come.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Hopefully the love in for Katic on here is over.

That 'defending' from at the corner earlier on when they hit the bar was embarrassing. 

Got called a "slabbering mess" on here for daring to suggest he's average. Not even sure he's as good as average. Goldson also wildly over-rated, 

1 minute ago, WATPWATP said:

80mins and again,no fucking subs! get tae fuck Gerrard,I've seen enough of you now!

Fuck off.  We don't have much on the bench, maybe Grezda but losing 4-3 to Spartak away with the goal chopped off for offside wrongly is not shameful.  Telling Gerrard to fuck off is ridiculous, this time last year we couldn't beat progress.

I hope the players are told and learn how important managing the game is when you're ahead.  That's my biggest criticism of tonight.  We will always make mistakes at this level but we need to be smarter when we get leads.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Don’t hold onto that as if it is a reflection on this ametuer contest. They have been the far better side, with minging defending. 

This is embarrassing for all concerned 

I will never accept that they are a far better side. No chance. This isnt over yet, by the way.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Been our best defender the rest of this game and one mistake where their team missed doesn't change that fact 

Goldson and Flanagan absolutely shocking should be ashamed of themselves tonight

I'm a big fan of Katic but he's been bang average tonight.

Tbf though, being average does make him our best defender tonight by some distance.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

There is no way in hell that Katic has been our best defender. 

Archived