***The Official Spartak Moscow v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GA1972 said:

Shut you absolute tit

Head in the sand loyal, just got beat off a team in turmoil that couldn’t play football 2 weeks ago or in any of their games since and couldn’t defend but I’m apparently a fenian for pointing out some negatives  

Away and wank over a picture of Gerrard while us realists continue to worry about how wank we actually are as a football team 

Fuck off Declan. 

We fucked it.

Symbolic defending excluding McGregor, absolutely awful.

If Flanagan starts again at LB it's a disgrace as every week he gets caught out with a through ball. Never mind whataboutery, he's a dreadful player and cost us tonight. 

Keeper the only pass mark for me.

Just now, Henders82 said:

Can't quite believe we got nothing from that. 1 point from 2 games against them. They are a pish team - doesn't say too much about us I guess

Raging man

new it, when that 4th goal was ruled offside i just knew it,  our defence was awfull but a special mention to flanagan as he was fucking brutal. 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Shut you absolute tit

Head in the sand loyal, just got beat off a team in turmoil that couldn’t play football 2 weeks ago or in any of their games since and couldn’t defend but I’m apparently a fenian for pointing out some negatives  

Away and wank over a picture of Gerrard while us realists continue to worry about how wank we actually are as a football team 

Fuck knows what  team you support but one things for sure you are an utter wank

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Last minute effort sums us up 

Still too many losers in this team . Fucking sickening after a good day 

I honestly despise some of the players we still have . They are like a fucking jinx 

Gerrard saw fit to make one of them club captain. 

Archived