***The Official Spartak Moscow v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WATPWATP said:

tav wouldn't get in my team,never mind fuckin captain!

Agreed.  He is fast becoming the next Barrie McKay.  Turns up for maybe 6 or 7 games a season and the rest we get that tonight.  No concentration.... ALWAYS out of position even when he's clearly in a defensive position... NO leadership to settle things down.   The worst of it? we have no obvious answers to that problem.

I think the worst part is that weeks ago I assumed we would be turned over in Moscow, then we start bright, look up for it and I start to think ‘we have got this’, then I get kicked right in the baws

Its the Rangers way these days.

I think we can all see why worral has featured more in the starting 11, Katic had a howler.

1 minute ago, its_an_extender said:

Finding it hard to be raging at them. Poor defending and bad luck cost us.

That first half goal that was wrongly disallowed, would’ve changed the full game 

The boys have been fantastic in Europe for us yet cunts are this angry at one defeat couple years ago we wee losing the ramsdens cup ffs

Too many poor players on show tonight Flannigan coming out for the second half was a shock as was the poor use of subs by Gerrard. Ejaria looks every inch a youth player as did Middleton bar the well-taken goal.    

Morelos scored a perfectly good goal but second half we were awful.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

How did that not go in 

There were a couple moments like that.  I think we were really unlucky to walk away without a point, even considering how bad we were in defence.

A few different choices made in the game, along with that chalked off goal, and we walk away with three points.

There was not a lot in that game.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Qualification still well within our own hands but raging at that result, sack everycunt I say.

Yeah 45 shite minutes will have turned this place from folk booking for Baku to wanting every cunt sacked.

We're as likely to qualify as get no more points. We can be sublime or ridiculous.

Not helped by a manager that can't make a positive change before it's too late, or straight after a blow.

Architects of our own downfall.

Mcgregor and Morelos apart, the team are in a bad way..

Tav is in horrendous form.

The two centre halves were diabolical

Flanagan shouldn’t wear the shirt again.

Coulibaly - no idea

Arfield - passenger

Ejaria - Only playing because he’s a Liverpool player.

Candeias and Middleton - Meh.

Archived