***The Official Spartak Moscow v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The Tarriers playing a much better side than spartak and more than holding there own tonight. 

We played a side in absolute turmoil with what must be the worst defensive show I have ever witnessed. We couldn’t put them to bed and in all seriousness they were by far the better team. Any cunt that thinks SG is stopping ten need their heads checked.

how long that celtic team been together? how much have they spent?  its down to the board if we stop 10.......we need to buy quality, we have been together a few months ffs.  we can only dream of having a transfer budget like spartak, the defence was shocking, we shulda took something from the game, luck wasnt on our side either.  the 4th goal, their deflection and Goldson ffs, and hitting the post in the 90th. how can you blame SG for that, he's playing with what hes got ATM. He will need time and get it, were not getting instant success, we dont have the money. SG wil get it right. the board need to back him. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prso's headband said:

Haha shut the fuck up ya retard. Bought into the media narrative that somehow previous Russian champions sitting 3rd IIRC are in turmoil. 

They cunts have two energy drink workmans clubs in their group whilst we play the best of the rest in Spain and the most successful club in Austria

Think you have sipped the SG coolade mate. 

Seen nothing that makes me think Gerrard is the man. Last thing I want is him signing 4 new players 

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

If anyone thinks Tav is Captain material then I'd seriously question what 4 years of lower league football has done to their expetency levels.

If Tav as a player (not captain) played as inconsistently as he has for a Rangers team from pre-admin, he would have been warming the bench to the likes of Broadfoot and Whittaker.  That is the sad the reality of it.  He has no concentration and not ability to lead. 

Tav has a good first half going forward. When we needed a goal same old shite deliveries

14 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The Tarriers playing a much better side than spartak and more than holding there own tonight. 

We played a side in absolute turmoil with what must be the worst defensive show I have ever witnessed. We couldn’t put them to bed and in all seriousness they were by far the better team. Any cunt that thinks SG is stopping ten need their heads checked.

Away the fuck, tarrier rhodent.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

how long that celtic team been together? how much have they spent?  its down to the board if we stop 10.......we need to buy quality, we have been together a few months ffs.  we can only dream of having a transfer budget like spartak, the defence was shocking, we shulda took something from the game, luck wasnt on our side either.  the 4th goal, their deflection and Goldson ffs, and hitting the post in the 90th. how can you blame SG for that, he's playing with what hes got ATM. He will need time and get it, were not getting instant success, we dont have the money. SG wil get it right. the board need to back him. 

I have no idea how much they spent but I reckon it’s a lot less than we have tbh

Just now, pcbear said:

High as kites or suicidal with no in between are the internet fanboys, a supporter will support through thick and thin, after the shit since 2012 we should know that more than most, I don't think we are in a bad 

This. 

Next 3 games are at Ibrox. Motherwell, Livi then Villareal. All 3 are massive and just as big as each other. 

In terms of Europe we always play better at Ibrox. I have no doubts we'll do well. Hopefully it's enough. It won't be easy but we have a real chance. We are one big performance against Villareal of giving ourselves a great chance of progressing.

For now though, fuck Europe. Motherwell is massive.

10 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Stop it... absolute pish!

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

I'm talking about the bigger picture though, you didn't answer my questions so I will try again,

do you think our squad is good enough for Europe and domestic league ?

do you think Tav is the best choice of captain ?

Your original post was about us going nowhere with this squad that is pish and you know it. Every single person on here would snap your hand off to go into the final match with a chance of going through that is still possible.

We should of had 4 goals tonight that would of gave us a point it never happened but we are well in this 8 points could get us through

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If we don't qualify those 2 games will haunt us.

Losing after leading 3 times is completely unacceptable. McGregor and the front 3 get pass marks. But the midfield and defence was shocking. 

To only take 1 point from 6 against them is criminal. They were shocking 

5 minutes ago, kanjo said:

If anyone thinks Tav is Captain material then I'd seriously question what 4 years of lower league football has done to their expetency levels.

If Tav as a player (not captain) played as inconsistently as he has for a Rangers team from pre-admin, he would have been warming the bench to the likes of Broadfoot and Whittaker.  That is the sad reality of it.  He has no concentration and not ability to lead. 

Should be nowhere near the captain of this club.  We have zero leadership on the pitch 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Your original post was about us going nowhere with this squad that is pish and you know it. Every single person on here would snap your hand off to go into the final match with a chance of going through that is still possible.

We should of had 4 goals tonight that would of gave us a point it never happened but we are well in this 8 points could get us through

Jeez, you still can't answer the questions, I will try another, will we win the league with this squad ?

7 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

This! 

Archived