***The Official Spartak Moscow v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More goals from crosses and headers. When is this going to be fixed? Every time out with Villarreal when we've not won it's been down to not dealing with crosses or set pieces.

I said after St. Mirren it's now time to trust our investment (the defence) but they let us down tonight. Also have to take into account that everything coming down flanagan's side left us exposed centrally...no excuses though!

37 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

It's time for McAuley to come in, lend experience and steady the ship. 

We still need to improve on actually stopping the crosses coming in

Would it not make more sense to give goldson and katic a few games to settle into a partnership again? Is more chopping and changing really the answer? 

19 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Would it not make more sense to give goldson and katic a few games to settle into a partnership again? Is more chopping and changing really the answer? 

Inexperience is showing, I think that in an ideal world yes keep the two that played last night I just feel experience is needed in there first. 

13 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Your only post, actually a like, pre-November  was August when someone said Ejaria was a shite Oduwa. Prior to that it was a thread in 2012 about HMRC. 

Seriously, get a life.

Rather ironic that you checked his posting history and claim he needs to get a life !! 

Archived