***The Official Spartak Moscow v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fox Sports 3 is broadcasting the game live here now. I am very happy. Is the first time I get to see Rangers euro game on the tv and not need to find a link to watch on the internet. I will now buy beers for the afternoon?

17 hours ago, ben51 said:

He's a B list player, so therefore can play. 

He’s starting for the youth team this afternoon but I’m sure that’s him training with the first team last night.

Depending on how long he plays today he might be on the bench 

9A24BBBC-B692-4582-A1FC-F18A8B23A3B7.jpeg

1 hour ago, denya said:

Fox Sports 3 is broadcasting the game live here now. I am very happy. Is the first time I get to see Rangers euro game on the tv and not need to find a link to watch on the internet. I will now buy beers for the afternoon?

Now... as in at this time?

What's the score? :thuglife:

Regardless of how we know we can play, away in Russia is going to be a massive task. They will be up for it despite their league games and will probably have more possession.

Result is the only important thing, I think we can really hurt them on the counter so this could really suit us.

We've got a decent record against Russian opposition and really hoping that continues tonight. I'm currently very confident, but I'll be a bag of nerves at kick off.

Come on Rangers!

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Halliday

Arfield Coulibaly Ejaria

Candieas  Morelos Grezda

Think we set up like this. I expect we will be on the back foot but playing on the counter will suit us. 

I think we can get a win here with Spartak in a mess right now.

1-0 with morelos to score. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Halliday

Arfield Coulibaly Ejaria

Candieas  Morelos Grezda

Think we set up like this. I expect we will be on the back foot but playing on the counter will suit us. 

I think we can get a win here with Spartak in a mess right now.

1-0 with morelos to score. 

Think that team will be spot on and a positive result tonight would be massive.

Similar to the UFA game, couldn't care about the performance, just fucking do it Rangers!

Archived