• Last Reply

McGregor

Tav.     Goldson.     Katic.   Halliday

Coulibaly

Candeias.  Arfield     Ejaria    Kent

Morelos

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fuck up BP9!

In all seriousness, Spartak lost at home 2-1 yesterday to Ural who were near the relegation zone. Certainly capable of getting a result.

Their caretaker manager has gone into a rant after that game. 

Accused the fans of trying to destroy the club and said "external evil forces causing them to lose matches"

They are in a state at the moment and we should be looking to take advantage of that.

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Their caretaker manager has gone into a rant after that game. 

Accused the fans of trying to destroy the club and said "external evil forces causing them to lose matches"

They are in a state at the moment and we should be looking to take advantage of that.

A Masonic conspiracy!!

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fancy at least a draw here.

Nothing that mob did at Ibrox gives me the fear. In fact I’m raging we didn’t beat them. 

Leaving the game that night i was fucking fuming we never took all three points. Suppose thats a good sign to be fair. Been too long from the last european game I've left feeling like that.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Fancy at least a draw here.

Nothing that mob did at Ibrox gives me the fear. In fact I’m raging we didn’t beat them. 

Periods of the second half we were on arses defensively, we got lucky a couple occasions. Not writing this team off at all - think we will struggle to get a result.

10 hours ago, dee9 said:

We are not playing well at all so I'm a bit concerned about this game.

Would be very surprised if we get something from this but would be delighted with a draw.

Thing is we are playing well.... up til the final 3rd. This will be a different type of game from the negative Scottish defending dross we come up against. We'll do ok in Moscow 

If we play like we did against Aberdeen, Killie or St Mirren, we could be in for a shocker of a night. I've absolutely loved this European run and would fucking love to reach the knockout stage. Just hope Morelos, Kent, Tav, Goldson, Katic and McGregor play the way we know they can. (Not sure about Worral).

Archived