Seating reccomendation for my second Rangers game

Nickoo

I sat in the middle of the govan  about half way up and at the halfway line for the 1st time not long ago and I’d say it’s the best view I’ve had anywhere in ibrox so far.

If you are not so fusssed about the view and are all about the atmosphere and jumping about like a lunatic get yourself over near BF1 in the broomloan.

Club deck can be brutal, not always the bounciest atmosphere and it feels like you are watching subbuteo at times.

1 hour ago, Nickoo said:

Cheers for the replies. My first game was a 2-0 loss against Hamilton last year. I hope for better this time..

You started to attend Ibrox at (hopefully the tail end of) a fucking abysmal time.

It's onwards and upwards with SG now - so with any luck you will sample a much better atmosphere than your last visit. 

25 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Best one was when we played Clyde and the manager kept whistling to his players. Guy behind pipes up,

Fucks sake this is fitbaw no the fucking sheepdug trials. 

Kilmarnock game, Lafferty didn't get a foul, guy behind me shouts at the ref "ya wee fucking midget cunt, you're just jealous of his big wanger".