Honestly was looking at the game yesterday whilst we was trying to get the breakthrough and the thought went through my head about Pena. Obviously has/had his problems but what I do remember from him was his ability to get into good positions in the box and lose markers. Wonder if Gerrard has ever thought about him or spoke with him. Who knows he might be able to get him performing and we have been lacking that unpredictable option to catch teams out.

Lets not be mental.

Our problem hasn't been our finishing in games. It's been getting into positions and breaking down the opposition. 

The cunt blows out his arse going from one box to another. 

He’s a fat disrespectful alkie mess. 

Must admit I backed him for a long time but the guy is an absolute waster

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Lets not be mental.

Our problem hasn't been our finishing in games. It's been getting into positions and breaking down the opposition. 

I agree he was unorthodox, but his goal per minutes played ratio was impressive. Maybe he has got his act together in Mexico

Time is some healer. Next we’ll have people whitewashing Pedro’s tenure saying it wasn’t all that bad. 

• Like 1

If windass and his goals were surplus to requirements this guys got no chance!!  We've got enough people disrespecting us never mind having this joke back in a Rangers top. 

• Like 1

Get him back and right into the team coz after all we’re no better this season than last according to some 🤢

21 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Time is some healer. Next we’ll have people whitewashing Pedro’s tenure saying it wasn’t all that bad. 

Pedro's team is top of their league,...........just sayin':mutley:

I heard Pena was an avid SNP follower in his short time in Scotland. But before Bilepeter9 gets his little maggot out and starts having a thrap, I mean Smack, Nandos and Prostitutes!

Gerrard spoke about a new loan manager who will keep an eye on all the guys who are currently playing for other clubs.  looks like Docherty has performed well and will be brought back in January.  I’ve no idea what Pena is doing now but if he’s sorted himself out and is performing again then I’d hope Gerrard would take another look at him.  Halliday was shite for years but looks improved under Gerrard it could happen again.

49 minutes ago, ben51 said:

47 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

I agree he was unorthodox, 

😂

3 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

I heard Pena was an avid SNP follower in his short time in Scotland. But before Bilepeter9 gets his little maggot out and starts having a thrap, I mean Smack, Nandos and Prostitutes!

giphy.gif

Get the dalcio back in the team and play them as the front 2 imo.

I'd actually argue that you have nothing go through your head at all after reading that 

54 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Well actually....

Strongly doubt that he’ll be back, we won’t want him back - and I doubt he’d come back.  He’s being paid a good wage (from our contract) to play in his home country.  I reckon the conquering Europe dream for Pena is over.

He was the most awkward player on the ball I'd seen for us...then Flanagan came along.