Pena

MrMckee

Don't see any harm in getting him back in January, letting the management team run the rule over him and giving him a second chance. We might need him if January window means Morelos goes for a high bidder - doubt we have any choice as our striking situation isn't the best at the moment.

Just now, RowX said:

Strongly doubt that he’ll be back, we won’t want him back - and I doubt he’d come back.  He’s being paid a good wage (from our contract) to play in his home country.  I reckon the conquering Europe dream for Pena is over.

I doubt he would want to come back. If he has a drink issue the very last thing he needs is sitting in a hotel room in Glasgow staring at 4 walls every night. The problem will be getting someone to take him off our hands, though there does always seem to be clubs willing to gamble on almost anybody.

He signed a 3 year deal and when he comes back in December will be 18 months into it. if he does come back and acts the cunt, then we should sack him exactly like Cruz azul done.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I doubt he would want to come back. If he has a drink issue the very last thing he needs is sitting in a hotel room in Glasgow staring at 4 walls every night. The problem will be getting someone to take him off our hands, though there does always seem to be clubs willing to gamble on almost anybody.

He signed a 3 year deal and when he comes back in December will be 18 months into it. if he does come back and acts the cunt, then we should sack him exactly like Cruz azul done.

I agree. Coming back without his family would likely be a recipe for disaster. I really don’t see it happening 

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Honestly was looking at the game yesterday whilst we was trying to get the breakthrough and the thought went through my head about Pena. Obviously has/had his problems but what I do remember from him was his ability to get into good positions in the box and lose markers. Wonder if Gerrard has ever thought about him or spoke with him. Who knows he might be able to get him performing and we have been lacking that unpredictable option to catch teams out.

205E560E-6AD3-4471-A8C0-AE7D2B59D049.gif

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Honestly was looking at the game yesterday whilst we was trying to get the breakthrough and the thought went through my head about Pena. Obviously has/had his problems but what I do remember from him was his ability to get into good positions in the box and lose markers. Wonder if Gerrard has ever thought about him or spoke with him. Who knows he might be able to get him performing and we have been lacking that unpredictable option to catch teams out.

Let’s go for a pint mate. I’ll buy. 

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

Pedro's team is top of their league,...........just sayin':mutley:

Are they really? If so, it’s interesting that all the Scottish papers haven’t been commenting/reporting on that like they were reporting on how shite he was doing ?

Definitely pay him off in January whens hes supposed to be due back. 

5 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Definitely pay him off in January whens hes supposed to be due back. 

Pena signed a deal making him a Rangers player until the summer of 2020.  Apparently he's on big money too.  I doubt paying him off would be an option for us.  

Just now, TMB said:

Pena signed a deal making him a Rangers player until the summer of 2020.  Apparently he's on big money too.  I doubt paying him off would be an option for us.  

Cant see any team taking him in mexico and i cant imagine he will get anywere near our team. We paid cardoso off after spending £1.2million on him.

I agree he was unorthodox, but his goal per minutes played ratio was impressive. Maybe he has got his act together in Mexico

......and in Mexico the little useless cunt should stay. 

Never ever a footballer worthy of gracing a Rangers jersey.

25 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Are they really? If so, it’s interesting that all the Scottish papers haven’t been commenting/reporting on that like they were reporting on how shite he was doing ?

Good news doesn’t sell papers....

Although, not like them to pass up a chance to tell us what we’re missing!