james mcclean calling himself a fenian..

Don’t care about this dreg of society bringing his agenda up every year, I wish people would ignore him and not give him the drama/attention he craves. But how the fuck can he post something like that with nothing done yet there are Bears banned for using that word? Fuckin reptile bastard. Sandpaper face hayes commenting aswell fuckin bawbag.

698828FA-226D-46F2-9763-A961CB106FB1.png

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Don’t care about this dreg of society bringing his agenda up every year, I wish people would ignore him and not give him the drama/attention he craves. But how the fuck can he post something like that with nothing done yet there are Bears banned for using that word? Fuckin reptile bastard. Sandpaper face hayes commenting aswell fuckin bawbag.

698828FA-226D-46F2-9763-A961CB106FB1.png

Sand paper face????

1 hour ago, denya said:

How do you "song an anti-Irish song"? The fucking uneducated bastard.

Anti irish no just rightly anti fenian anti catholic anti pape. 

Protestant Orange Calvinist Lutheren good men and women have been fighting the good fight against the fenian Holy Roman Empire for a long long time. No Surrender.

:UK:

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Who is he playing for now, I just want to applaud the fans that are having a go at the wee cunt.

Only a fucking bigot irish prick could cause this, funnily enough we have a few up here.

He's at Stoke, surprised they bought the reptile, given his history. Hates the British but loves the pound like so many of his repugnant ilk. Hopefully the Stoke hierarchy sack the fenian mess and he slithers back in to obscurity.

3 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

He's at Stoke, surprised they bought the reptile, given his history. Hates the British but loves the pound like so many of his repugnant ilk. Hopefully the Stoke hierarchy sack the fenian mess and he slithers back in to obscurity.

Much as I hate the bastard, on what grounds could they sack him? 

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Much as I hate the bastard, on what grounds could they sack him? 

You did read what he wrote on his instagram? Gross misconduct would be a start. He just called a large section of his clubs support Cavemen and c##ts. I'm sure there will be stipulations in hus contract about his conduct. He's making a political statement at a football match, I'm sure others have been sanctioned for it.

Alternatively get him playing at the lowest level possible, send him on loan to Aldershot maybe? I'm sure he'd get a warm welcone there!

His post is being investigated by the FA so, hopefully there'll be further repercussions. I'm hoping he'll have played his last game for Stoke.

20 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You did read what he wrote on his instagram? Gross misconduct would be a start. He just called a large section of his clubs support Cavemen and c##ts. I'm sure there will be stipulations in hus contract about his conduct. He's making a political statement at a football match, I'm sure others have been sanctioned for it.

Alternatively get him playing at the lowest level possible, send him on loan to Aldershot maybe? I'm sure he'd get a warm welcone there!

His post is being investigated by the FA so, hopefully there'll be further repercussions. I'm hoping he'll have played his last game for Stoke.

Where do you think his next move will be? I hope he stays down there and doesn’t follow the other cretins that blight our country.

16 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Where do you think his next move will be? I hope he stays down there and doesn’t follow the other cretins that blight our country.

As far away from the UK as possible, Outer Mongolia wouldn't be far enough. Unfortunately there are enough who don't care (or, positively, welcome fenians) that he'll infest our shores and continue taking the Queens currency until his career ends (hopefully painfully).