james mcclean calling himself a fenian..

6 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Saying it reminds him of when the NATO led forces bombed his village when he was 12.

Not sure how it reminded him as it wasn't a big Poppy or people with Poppys on flying a plane. 

But said he defends the rites of people to wear them. 

Also says that FA and Stoke are looking into the scum mcleans comments about his own support. 

Fuck off back over the water and play for cliftonville or someone then ya cunt. 

Not cliftonville they Are still a British club ??

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

It’s not just the fact that he doesn’t want to respect the dead of two world wars and other conflicts, it’s who he does respect that gets me - cowardly terrorists who killed many innocent people including women and children.

The group he idoliseskilled more catholics is his hometown than the British army ever did. 

I am not comfortable at all with this poppy politics. 

Our forefathers fought and died for their country. The majority that died did so during the two world wars which were fought to preserve our way of life including our right to freedom of expression. 

If people don’t want to wear the poppy that’s entirely up to them. 

James McLean May be a rabid fenian cunt but if he doesn’t want to wear a poppy then he shouldn’t be made to and shouldn’t be vilified for his choice. 

The outrage expressed every year by his choice does nothing but highlight his political views and makes him a hero and standard bearer for those who agree with his view. 

Live and let live . Pay your respects as you wish, let others do the same. Lest we forget. 

43 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I am not comfortable at all with this poppy politics. 

Our forefathers fought and died for their country. The majority that died did so during the two world wars which were fought to preserve our way of life including our right to freedom of expression. 

If people don’t want to wear the poppy that’s entirely up to them. 

James McLean May be a rabid fenian cunt but if he doesn’t want to wear a poppy then he shouldn’t be made to and shouldn’t be vilified for his choice. 

The outrage expressed every year by his choice does nothing but highlight his political views and makes him a hero and standard bearer for those who agree with his view. 

Live and let live . Pay your respects as you wish, let others do the same. Lest we forget. 

If he didn't draw attention to it while declaring himself a fenian. I'd agree with you. Matic only made a statement after receiving abuse and it remained respectful. McClean, once again has drawn attention to himself and then become abusive and played the victim (his ilk are well practiced at it).

He doesnt have to wear the poppy he just has to keep his rancid fenian trap shut about it and his anti British (despite his denials) political views. 

He has a right to not wear a poppy and people, who pay his wages, have a right to express their opinion over his attention seeking.

10 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

At the end of the day people died to give people the freedoms to choose. For that reason if people respectfully decline to wear one then it isn’t for others to challenge, even if they disagree.

That is different though to him quoting an IRA member in his response and seemingly hating the UK whilst living and working here. Those are entirely separate issues and for me are far worse. 

Agreed, if you don't want to wear a poppy, fair enough, however, he was quoting Bobby sands, and the nonsense about not being able to break him, the cunt starved himself to death, while Maggie Thatcher laughed at him, with the rest of us, they've never achieved a united Ireland, their main aim, and yet the bastards think they can threaten the British government, fuckers.

On 05/11/2018 at 18:13, Thermopylae said:

So he sees no problem with disrespecting the war dead of the country that he's making a very good living in :facepalm:

I'm sure his friends in the Republican slophouses thru-out Oireland will be drinking a toast to the bold McClean,wankers.

Sooner the Irish need visas to enter/'work' in the UK the better.

11 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I'm sure his friends in the Republican slophouses thru-out Oireland will be drinking a toast to the bold McClean,wankers.

The Irish can be right sanctimonious buggers 

16 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

They do need to feel the branch creak beneath them don't they ... had it good for far too long! 

11 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

In conclusion,I would hate McClean ever to sully a poppy by wearing one,what an insult to OUR war dead that would be.

What was his excuse for refusing to play for Northern Ireland,land of his birth,I wonder?

He played for Northern Ireland at youth level then he jumped ship