Barasic - what’s the script wae him?

GOAT

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Is he injured?

Yes, he was supposed to be back a couple of weeks ago but suffered a set back. Not sure what injury he is carrying mind you, not much been said about it.

Hopefully he is back ASAP,  could be doing with another player on the park capable of delivering quality balls.

1 minute ago, ShanksRFC said:

Yes, he was supposed to be back a couple of weeks ago but suffered a set back. Not sure what injury he is carrying mind you, not much been said about it.

Hopefully he is back ASAP,  could be doing with another player on the park capable of delivering quality balls.

Hamstring. 

was Training with the physios last week. Close to being back. 

No date given. Seems since the farcical 7-10 days we just stopped giving timelines

1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

Pic's.

The minute I posted it I tried to find pictures online and can’t find any. I saw the both of them up the training ground when I went and watched the under 21 play. Was tempted to ask for a picture with both them lol. Sorry in advance 

18 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We’ve not had much luck at all.

Murphy, Dorrans, Rossiter, Jack, Barisic, Grezda, Arfield, Coulibally have all had at least a few weeks out, most of them more than that

If we didn't have bad luck we would have no luck at all with injuries. 

It's frustrating as it's prevented us from getting a settled starting 11. 

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

The follow up question is what's the score with Wallace then? Is it injury or is he excluded from the squad?

I'd much rather he is at left back than Flanagan, can't take much more of him.

Excluded from the squad presumably due to him being a terrible player, played for reserves yesterday and almost gifted Brentford a goal.

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If we didn't have bad luck we would have no luck at all with injuries. 

It's frustrating as it's prevented us from getting a settled starting 11. 

No such luxury.

I think the crazy early start to season, the amount of games we’ve crammed in (through our own success), and the fact that some of these guys are new and aren’t used to the intensity partially explains it

25 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We’ve not had much luck at all.

Murphy, Dorrans, Rossiter, Jack, Barisic, Grezda, Arfield, Coulibally have all had at least a few weeks out, most of them more than that

This sums up the reason for our lack of consistency lately for me. Aside from Barisic all of these players are midfielders. We've fixed a lot of the defensive issues we had last season and up front we at least look decent.

Grezda and Rossiter don't count yet as one arrived injured and other is long term. Losing Murphy and Dorrans again was a real blow early doors. Coulibaly was magnificent prior to his injury too and has looked off the pace since. We've really struggled to play a settled midfield since day one and a consequence of that is that Gerrard still probably isn't sure of his best pairings/starters in those positions. It's the engine of the team and when they are not ticking too often we look lacklustre and struggle to create. We need to get some of these guys back and on form.  

48 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

The minute I posted it I tried to find pictures online and can’t find any. I saw the both of them up the training ground when I went and watched the under 21 play. Was tempted to ask for a picture with both them lol. Sorry in advance 

That's nay good tay any cunt.