Worral get rid !

backup

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It's simple. Every professional player in the world has a registration. Think of it like a CSCS card, or a driving license. That registration stays attached to the player their whole career. Whomever hold that registration are the team/league that they can play for/in. 

If a player is under contract, a player can talk to, as long as the team who hold his registration give him permission, any team he wants to. He can then agree to sign for a club at any time of the year. If everything, transfer fee conditions etc have been agreed between the players current team and the team he want to go to then they can announce it to the world its a done deal. Until the team where the player who is moving to Fa's transfer window opens, then the player can't play for them in a competitive match. They can however train with that team (or anyone else who will let them) as long as whomever it is that hold their registration agrees to it. If a players contract runs out, then their registration will go to the last team to hold their registration's FA until whenever the player can find a club who will sign them. 

I think that is pretty much spot on, but it's just straight off the top of my head so if I have gotten anything wrong, then can somebody who knows what it is correct me please? 

do you know why there are transfer windows and what they are for, why they have start and end days.

You can trumpet all you like, the Scottish transfer window opened o 09/06/2018 no one signed on the 7th ?

8 minutes ago, backup said:

do you know why there are transfer windows and what they are for, why they have start and end days.

You can trumpet all you like, the Scottish transfer window opened o 09/06/2018 no one signed on the 7th ?

Do you know a player can start employment with any club outwith the relevant's FA's transfer window and the only restrictions are related to the transfer of their registration?

11 minutes ago, backup said:

It's The dude that is debating with you on signing dates. I'm just trying to explain to you how signings work. The point of transfer windows were supposed to stop the bigger teams just going out and buying a player if they lost a key player. It was to try and even things up and keep leagues competitive as a lot of leagues were scared of their leagues turning out like ours where only two teams had a chance of winning the league. Not remember the banner in the Spanish league complaining that their league was turning into our league? 

17 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It's The dude that is debating with you on signing dates. I'm just trying to explain to you how signings work. The point of transfer windows were supposed to stop the bigger teams just going out and buying a player if they lost a key player. It was to try and even things up and keep leagues competitive as a lot of leagues were scared of their leagues turning out like ours where only two teams had a chance of winning the league. Not remember the banner in the Spanish league complaining that their league was turning into our league? 

i know how they work, and i know how the dates work, dude is being rag dolled all over the place, he needs some respite..:confused: 

• 3 weeks later...