Worral get rid !

backup

If Greg Docherty gave an interview down in Shrewsbury stating 'I'm a Rangers player, they pay my wages, I plan to go back there next season' you would expect that from him, would you not?  Why should it be different for Worrall?

BTW, Burnley were ready to pay £12m for Worrall not that long ago.  Liverpool would want hefty fees for Ejaria and Kent too so I doubt they'll be here next season either.  

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Complete non story. We have our players out on loan at other clubs. Nobody would bat an eyelid if one of them said they wanted back here.

If Greg Docherty said he wanted to stay at Shrewsbury permanently folk ( @backup mainly) would be demanding his contract was ripped up.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

If Greg Docherty gave an interview down in Shrewsbury stating 'I'm a Rangers player, they pay my wages, I plan to go back there next season' you would expect that from him, would you not?  Why should it be different for Worrall?

BTW, Burnley were ready to pay £12m for Worrall not that long ago.  Liverpool would want hefty fees for Ejaria and Kent too so I doubt they'll be here next season either.  

and this is the reason English football is fucked, overpaid and way way overrated, Rangers payed 1.5 million for Katic and he is better than Worrall.  

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yeah, he hit the ground running when he arrived and really impressed but after picking up an injury he's not hit the same levels since returning. An injury - even a minor one - so early after joining a new club can be a bit of a confidence blow for a young player living in a foreign country with a new language etc for the first time. Given time to find his feet again, he'll come good. I'm sure Gerrard also said in one of his early interviews he wanted to get some consistency between his CB pairing which would leave me to assume that unless he has a reason to drop Worral/Goldson then Katic will need to fight his way back into the side on a regular basis and hope he impresses when given a chance (although he seems to have passed up the opportunity v Hamilton which has allowed Worral to remain as the current first-choice beside Goldson)

Worral was far worse against Livingston and still kept his place the next game

Just now, its_an_extender said:

Worral was far worse against Livingston and still kept his place the next game

I don't think Worral was much worse v Livi (not to say he was good against them) but i think it probably says a bit about how both are also showing in training.

Also, Denny eh? you go on the supporters bus?

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not really, it’s a load of bollocks.

”Whilst he hasn’t ruled out a permanent switch to Ibrox, it clearly isn’t on his list of priorities. Rangers first and foremost need players that want to be there for the long-term. Those who are non-committal shouldn’t be given a second thought.”

Does anyone seriously think we’ll be signing Kent permanently? If not, presumably we shouldn’t play him?

Kent in the Spfl not looked great neither has Ejaria to lose both would only be a problem as Gerrard was short-sighted and never bought one midfielder.

I can understand people including myself, wanting katic starting before him, as he’s our player for 1 and 2 he Is a far better player imo based on what I’ve seen of both so far.

use him when needed, I don’t agree with him starting most weeks before our own player who’s every bit as good

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I can understand people including myself, wanting katic starting before him, as he’s our player for 1 and 2 he Is a far better player imo based on what I’ve seen of both so far.

use him when needed, I don’t agree with him starting most weeks before our own player who’s every bit as good

You either trust the manager or some half-wit with an agenda against the club.

8 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Another obtuse angle to have a go at the board from the resident non-Rangers "fan".   And people have the cheek to go on about BP9?

As my good friend always said, the difference between we auld school and the new age travellers is that they are happy to accept 2nd best, we never would or will, you fit the new age bill nicely, happy with a 2nd rate board too ?

Just now, backup said:

As my good friend always said, the difference between we auld school and the new age travellers is that they are happy to accept 2nd best, we never would or will, you fit the new age bill nicely, happy with a 2nd rate board too ?

What an utterly baffling conclusion to come to from this thread.

11 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

You either trust the manager or some half-wit with an agenda against the club.

Listen I trust the manager, but my fondness for him won’t cloud what he does as Rangers manager 

wether it’s his lineup, subs or recruitment I disagree with means nothing other than as a Rangers fan I disagree with his judgment, my job isn’t on the line with my opinion, his job is on the line based on his decisions but so clearly his decision is the only one that matters nobody else’s, especially mine.