Was Torbett ever connected to us?

Malkster

Scum supporter in pub saying Torbett was at Rangers before he started at the kiddyfiddlers. Ive not read anything about this anywhere, probably a bit of deflection going on with him.

Does anybody have info? Need to reply next time I'm in pub.

2 hours ago, Malkster said:

Scum supporter in pub saying Torbett was at Rangers before he started at the kiddyfiddlers. Ive not read anything about this anywhere, probably a bit of deflection going on with him.

Does anybody have info? Need to reply next time I'm in pub.

Imagine even posting this garbage ffs

He was promptly told to go forth and multiply, as is their wont, just wondering if there was something I missed, should've treated it with the contempt he deserved. did notice when on FF some other taigs are spouting same pish. Something is afoot!

1 hour ago, Prince George said:

Tell him they can’t have it both ways. One minute they are telling the world we didn’t sign catholics and now they are saying Torbett signed for us. Tell the rabbit cunts to fuck off back to Where they came from.

is Torbett not protestant ?

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

is Torbett not protestant ?

No and he was never connected to us either.

OP a hint for you stop talking to and hanging around with those who would seek to deflect the horrific abuse their paedophile ring commited rather than want justice for the victims.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No and he was never connected to us either.

OP a hint for you stop talking to and hanging around with those who would seek to deflect the horrific abuse their paedophile ring commited rather than want justice for the victims.

Well that clears that up could have swore I read he was