Andy Little

G.E.C.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Every time I watch this video . I also feel very sad for Lee Wallace . Been through the worst with us , stuck with us and gets treated so badly .

His image in the third goal will stay with me forever . The game was that important . And one that any bear there that day will never forget

Rangers legend 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Every time I watch this video . I also feel very sad for Lee Wallace . Been through the worst with us , stuck with us and gets treated so badly .

His image in the third goal will stay with me forever . The game was that important . And one that any bear there that day will never forget

Still get goosebumps watching that video. Never been so nervous before a game against that mob in my life, I spewed before the game and everything then when Aluko scored that goal it was just sheer relief.

I always thought he was a good player when he got played. He needed games to improve though but was never really given the chance. As well as the OF goal, I remember his cracker v's Killie at Rugby Park one night. Stunner. Can't find it on youtube though! 

All the best to you Andy! :tu: 

9 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I always thought he was a good player when he got played. He needed games to improve though but was never really given the chance. As well as the OF goal, I remember his cracker v's Killie at Rugby Park one night. Stunner. Can't find it on youtube though! 

All the best to you Andy! :tu: 

This one mate?

33 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

That's the one mate, thank you! Screamer!!!

How the fuck did you find that so quick?? :lol: 

Looked up the date and score of the match then put it in YouTube, there's a guy called Crossy 72 who has uploaded basically all of our match highlights from the past 20 years :lol:

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Looked up the date and score of the match then put it in YouTube, there's a guy called Crossy 72 who has uploaded basically all of our match highlights from the past 20 years :lol:

FFS!! :lol: I knew it was at Rugby Park, and (IIRC) a cup game....that was it! Well played Sir!

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Came in to post the Killie goal, it looked even better from the camera view behind the goal.

Likeable guy. One of the worst OF debuts I've ever seen though. Glad he had the chance to put that right with his goal against them.

What OF debut would that have been . Can't remember him being bad in an OF game ?

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What OF debut would that have been . Can't remember him being bad in an OF game ?

2-1 win in October 09, he started at right back as unbelievable as that sounds! Remember he miss-kicked the ball the only time it came to him and then he went off injured after ten minutes. Looked like a rabbit in headlights that day.

Just now, Cumbria_blue said:

2-1 win in October 09, he started at right back as unbelievable as that sounds! Remember he miss-kicked the ball the only time it came to him and then he went off injured after ten minutes. Looked like a rabbit in headlights that day.

It's not something that stands out for me tbh

Did we win the game ?