Kent injured

Moobs

4 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I agree and we seen how effective he was against the tims when playing there, but for some reason I have this feeling he's going to be played there if fit. 

It's the opportunity Grezda and Middleton have been waiting on and they need to take their opportunity. 

If they want to their place these are times they have take it. 

Hopefully they prove me wrong. 

Losing Kent is a setback for sure. Not sure Gredza can play on the left? So this is young Middleton's chance and I believe he is every bit as good as Kent with probably a better eye for goal. I read things like " one trick pony " or " sussed out " just because he hasn't set the heather on fire when he has come on of late.  If he starts tomorrow and scores the winner, opinions will change. In saying that, I expect Lafferty will start out wide.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Losing Kent is a setback for sure. Not sure Gredza can play on the left? So this is young Middleton's chance and I believe he is every bit as good as Kent with probably a better eye for goal. I read things like " one trick pony " or " sussed out " just because he hasn't set the heather on fire when he has come on of late.  If he starts tomorrow and scores the winner, opinions will change. In saying that, I expect Lafferty will start out wide.

lafferty is out as well with an injury

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

This is finally Andy Hallidays chance to stake his claim for his natural position, so I'm taking that positive out of the situation.

Or maybe Lee Wallace can be brought back and tried as a winger?

Andy deserves a run at LM only if Barasic is fit otherwise we need him there instead of Flanagan IMO 

Good player whose pace on the break will be missed, he has shaded a bit the last few games but I would rather he was available, as many before have said Glenn Middleton should have a chance to impress over a full game rather than trying too hard in a 15 minute cameo as sub.