Kent injured

Moobs

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Ok let's see mate

If we win and Halliday has a brilliant game . I will be first to say . I may have got it wrong

I do think he may start

Flanagan has had good games, but more bad imo, and his passing has been up there with the worst I've ever seen from a proffesional footballer.

I don't rate Halliday either, but with him being left footed, that alone puts him ahead of Flanagan. 

I would prefer if neither of them were playing tbh.

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Flanagan has had good games, but more bad imo, and his passing has been up there with the worst I've ever seen from a proffesional footballer.

I don't rate Halliday either, but with him being left footed, that alone puts him ahead of Flanagan. 

I would prefer if neither of them were playing tbh.

Sadiq it is then :whistle:

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Roumor doing the rounds on follow follow that Gerrards getting stripped in January to be that midfielder were lacking imo 

:lol:

.... must have come from the same rumour factory that said that there's a big chance that the world is round ....  crazy I say .... :p:

:UK:

7 hours ago, BlueMe said:

1st choice> Barisic 

2nd choice> Halliday

3rd choice> Wallace 

4th choice> Sadiq

5th choice> Flanagan 

That's my preference for LB. 

I'd play HELEN Flanagan before Sadiq.. Would give the Russians something to think about. 

14 hours ago, Blackandra said:

Quite shocked at folks opinion of Kent on here. I feel he's been one of the standouts this season. Looked tired the last few games tbf but he's gona be a big miss for us tomorrow night. 

This! Some of the comments in this thread are shocking - Kent may be a loan ( and it’s a different debate if we should have so many loanees ) but Kent has been a good player for us and will be missed. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This! Some of the comments in this thread are shocking - Kent may be a loan ( and it’s a different debate if we should have so many loanees ) but Kent has been a good player for us and will be missed. 

Nothing shocking about people giving their opinion imo.

• 4 weeks later...