Hearts emails out

RFC55

Nothing. Only had Aberdeen first game of season. No doubt will get Dundee. If im lucky I'll get this through my RSC. Easter road away is day of my office Xmas lunch. Finish work at 2pm. Itching to get a ticket for that! 

8 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

It's easier because there's less demand 

That plays into it, but the fact that those who go to games such as Shkupi, Ufa etc will have priority over those who only want to go to say Villarreal or Vienna is why there is normally less of a scramble.

Points system like the travel club would be abused like fuck. Say there's 12k on it, you'd get everyone applying for Hamilton with an allocation of what 3k? With only maybe half them actually wanting to go and the other half applying just to get the point.

21 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Points system like the travel club would be abused like fuck. Say there's 12k on it, you'd get everyone applying for Hamilton with an allocation of what 3k? With only maybe half them actually wanting to go and the other half applying just to get the point.

Exactly, not as if the tickets would be hard to get rid of if one couldn’t make a game.

Folk would just apply for every game regardless so it wouldn’t make a difference.