Umar Sadiq loan being terminated, anyone heard similar?

j1mgg

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So you're saying Sadiq is being judged more harshly because he's black?

Interesting.

What's interesting is how you could come to that conclusion from what was said.

Sadiq in the games he's played has been to put it mildly absolutely shite, I'd say that whatever colour his skin was, despite what some people think.

Grezda is coming back from injury and doesn't look great but I'm willing to give him a chance, Sadiq however burned all his chances when he dived in the box during the semi final, unforgivable when he had a chance to score. A real footballer would have taken the shot, Sadiq is another fake who has somehow talked his way into a big team.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's another darkie mate. We're trying to solve a problem not replace it. 

Come tae fuck, even I wouldn't say that and I'm perceived as being a racist. If you don't like "darkies" then you must have fucking hated Mark Walters and detest the sight of Alfredo Morelos, get a grip.

16 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Come tae fuck, even I wouldn't say that and I'm perceived as being a racist. If you don't like "darkies" then you must have fucking hated Mark Walters and detest the sight of Alfredo Morelos, get a grip.

It's not up for debate imo 

36 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Sadiq in the games he's played has been to put it mildly absolutely shite, I'd say that whatever colour his skin was, despite what some people think.

Grezda is coming back from injury and doesn't look great but I'm willing to give him a chance, Sadiq however burned all his chances when he dived in the box during the semi final, unforgivable when he had a chance to score. A real footballer would have taken the shot, Sadiq is another fake who has somehow talked his way into a big team.

What's interesting is you thinking I was being serious.

26 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

There's no accent above the u, so i can only assume he's going for the English version, which is misspelled. 

Sorry mate.

No need to be a pedantic prick. I’m typing it on my phone which is giving me the accents.

Its an Internet forum name not my Spanish  degree finals written paper.

Hijo de puta

9 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Sadiq did good in some youth tournament and was promising in youth matches. With a lot of emphasis on running and passing rather than actual tackling he will have done okay which lead Roma to gamble some money on him.

Like Chelsea and other big teams they will hoover up potential talent and simply make money by loaning players out and it seems more often than not you chances of landing a decent player now who can settle quickly to the Scottish game is very low.

Watching videos of his loan in Dutch football you could tell his style of play was not suited to here and he was more likely to fall over than score.

12 hours ago, BlueMe said:

There's no accent above the u, so i can only assume he's going for the English version, which is misspelled. 

Sorry mate.

I'll let Morelos know he needs to brush up on his Spanish when posting online as well. Thank God you've pointed this out.