Sky to offer £30m a season for SPFL exclusive rights

kris1984

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are paying for 4 games a season that’s all. 

Paying for any fixture involving us tbf, OF drive the prices up but our viewing figures are always going to be higher than theirs because so many of they weirdos tune in to our games. 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Where is this Denmark getting £45 million coming from? The only thing about it I can find is a Daily Record story from a couple of years ago that says they get £26 million per year...

Wiki says €46m a year back in like 2010

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Good co-commentary from Provan. 

Helped that he commentated during a period we consistently pumped them ?

2 minutes ago, PSL said:

Competition effetively means more money so despite wanting to watch gers games at a lower cost to myself in turn it would also cause a bidding war should bt come into the picture. Win win. ??

Wasn’t the “closing date” for offers in October?

38 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

But they have hayley mcqueen ?

Who do BT have lol.

if you are happy to listen to tarriers talk about us, whilst letching after a fat bint, them I am sure there are plenty of pubs, over in the east end, which will tick all your boxes 

FUCKING david fucking murray is at the root of this.

When the mini ten, had their wee strop. Liewell was not for moving. RFC and the filth are, after all, the only reasons for the contract. But no, minty knew best, walked away from liewell and gave in to the other ten. 

RFC should be getting 40% of that TV money, every year, as should the filth.

8 minutes ago, thehost said:

FUCKING david fucking murray is at the root of this.

When the mini ten, had their wee strop. Liewell was not for moving. RFC and the filth are, after all, the only reasons for the contract. But no, minty knew best, walked away from liewell and gave in to the other ten. 

RFC should be getting 40% of that TV money, every year, as should the filth.

The power to ensure a proportianal split is in our hands, they only want the auld firm game. The other dross is a make weight.

15 minutes ago, thehost said:

if you are happy to listen to tarriers talk about us, whilst letching after a fat bint, them I am sure there are plenty of pubs, over in the east end, which will tick all your boxes 

Both channels as bad as each other. 

If you tune into BT you get tarriers like Sutton and Hartson on our games. It seems to be a BT rule that an ex taig be a pundit. Plus commentators who are bias as hell. Their commentary on the Villarreal game was embarrassing. 

So yeah I'll take Hayley McQueen over that. She also recently pissed of the taigs which was funny. 

21 minutes ago, thehost said:

That doesn’t even make sense. Never understand why people get so uptight about what the pundits say.

As long as you can see the 90 mins on field action what’s the problem?