Formal Complaint from Rangers re Collum

cushynumber

23 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Merely pointing out facts.

Considering his went to some random Rangers twitter page and mine went directly to the Rangers website, generating hits and income for the club. I think you'll find your facts, are wrong. 

Blazer is in the post I hear. 

See a few fenians are trying to use the “always cheated never defeated” tagline on us. 

Couldnae mark their necks with a blowtorch. Ambulance chasing fuckers and they try to turn it on us like they did with the “go home ya H**” patter. 

If they ever had an original thought they would implode 

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Considering his went to some random Rangers twitter page and mine went directly to the Rangers website, generating hits and income for the club. I think you'll find your facts, are wrong. 

Blazer is in the post I hear. 

Cushy had the better thread plain and simple.

I have a feeling that this may have been pushed forward by SG as he ( like every other sane person on the planet) was raging at the decision of that dwarf scrotum ....  I hope something positive comes from this complaint and is not just another gallery pleaser that fades into the background like others have done.

:UK:

There are few Rangers fans who genuinely feel that , if we were to be involved in a close race for the title, we would get fair treatment from officials. 

It's important to take a firm stance now, so that when that time comes, the corrupt bastards know that our club will be coming after them. 

Very good statement. 

Rangers afforded the governing body the opportunity to let common sense prevail and we are surprised they have chosen not to do so

:lol:

are we really surprised? I think not.

They make a fantastic point that Candeias who did nothing wrong can’t play but the incompetent/corrupt official making that decision gets off the hook.

Its not mincing any words, straight to the point and any sane person can see that it was never a red.

I honestly don’t think Collum is a cheat just a complete robot.

Hes a referee for himself not for the game. He always seems to get Champions League games because I think he does everything by the book which annoys every team across Europe he has reffed.

On the Candeias one I’m guessing he thought he saw the two of them pushing and shoving so by the book must book the poor of them rather than using common sense in the last 10 seconds of the game.

Also love all these tarriers and other fans laughing at the statement when they all hate him too and would be raging if their team got a yellow for that.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Hes a referee for himself not for the game. He always seems to get Champions League games because I think he does everything by the book which annoys every team across Europe he has reffed.

On the Candeias one I’m guessing he thought he saw the two of them pushing and shoving so by the book must book the poor of them rather than using common sense in the last 10 seconds of the game.

Also love all these tarriers and other fans laughing at the statement when they all hate him too and would be raging if their team got a yellow for that.

He’s a cheat mate, no two ways about it. 

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

They’re all shite, absolutely fucking rotten, none of them are cheats