Formal Complaint from Rangers re Collum

cushynumber

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

CLUB RESPONSE TO SCOTTISH FA’S DECISION TO DISMISS OUR APPEAL:

Rangers are extremely disappointed with the decision of the Scottish FA’s Judicial Panel to dismiss our appeal against the second yellow card shown to Daniel Candeias in the closing seconds of last Saturday’s match against St Mirren.

Rangers afforded the governing body the opportunity to let common sense prevail and we are surprised they have chosen not to do so by correcting what was, and what remains an inexplicable decision by the match referee, Willie Collum. Rangers shall now seek a fundamental review of the rules relating to red cards which result from two bookings of a player in a game.

If one of these decisions is obviously wrong, it must be possible to correct that mistake. It is wrong that players’ livelihoods and careers can be impacted without the opportunity of redress, especially when the official responsible for the miscarriage of justice is allowed to continue as though beyond question or reproach.

It defies belief that this same referee, who got it so blatantly wrong last Saturday, is awarded one of the biggest matches in Scottish football this weekend while Daniel Candeias is denied the right to go to his work. This, frankly, is unacceptable.

Furthermore, it is understood that a number of people within the Scottish FA are in no doubt Mr Collum’s judgment was flawed and Rangers shall also now be submitting a formal complaint about the performance of this referee. The manner in which he reacted to an incident involving our player made it obvious he did not give due consideration to his decision.

This is by no means the first time errors of judgment have been made in matches involving this official and clearly there is an underlying issue which requires to be addressed.

OOFT.  belter of a statement.

Well played by the board.

Only need to listen to brendan talking about the same ref.  willie this and willie that and willie got that spot on and willie was well positioned.

I thought, it can't be that cunt of a ref he is talking about..............maybe it's Willie Nelson!   Well done Rangers, the tail has been wagging the dog long enough on this one.

6 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Only need to listen to brendan talking about the same ref.  willie this and willie that and willie got that spot on and willie was well positioned.

I thought, it can't be that cunt of a ref he is talking about..............maybe it's Willie Nelson!   Well done Rangers, the tail has been wagging the dog long enough on this one.

Maybe he just likes the "Willie"........

20 hours ago, Bakbear said:

See a few fenians are trying to use the “always cheated never defeated” tagline on us. 

Couldnae mark their necks with a blowtorch. Ambulance chasing fuckers and they try to turn it on us like they did with the “go home ya H**” patter. 

If they ever had an original thought they would implode 

The beauty of this statement is that we were not defeated, we won the game and still felt the need to highlight the bizarre refereeing, unlike that mob, who have a gripe after every loss,usually to deflect from a poor performance. Then again, they are masters at deflection. 

23 minutes ago, oldbear said:

The beauty of this statement is that we were not defeated, we won the game and still felt the need to highlight the bizarre refereeing, unlike that mob, who have a gripe after every loss,usually to deflect from a poor performance. Then again, they are masters at deflection. 

Maybe we should just tan his windows I vaguely recall some fans of another club resorting to this.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Prick 

Indeed he is, and there is now way he has a groin strain.

He has clearly been pulled out by his masters at the SFA. There was no chance we were winning that appeal as there is no mechanism to challenge 2 Yellow cards, but even they seem to understand that he has gone too far this time.  I think it will be a long time before he is appointed to one of our games again.

He should be binned altogether.

Do the sfa really think we are all stupid?  Are they taking us for mugs? Groin strain my arse - lies, lies and dammed lies. We did not come up the Clyde in a banana boat, we know they have made a right cunt of this and have no way out but to lie and treat us with disdain. Come out, hold your hands up and admit your mistake and all will be forgiven just like that manky mob over the other side of the city - but oh wait ............

2 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Indeed he is, and there is now way he has a groin strain.

He has clearly been pulled out by his masters at the SFA. There was no chance we were winning that appeal as there is no mechanism to challenge 2 Yellow cards, but even they seem to understand that he has gone too far this time.  I think it will be a long time before he is appointed to one of our games again.

He should be binned altogether.

Boom!

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I had a Sri Lankan boss who said "do I look like i came up the Clyde on a banana boat" during meetings. The reaction was superb, no one knew where to look or what to say.

I actually know a Glasgow based Sri Lankan manager who uses that phrase ?