cushynumber

Formal Complaint from Rangers re Collum

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

my mother used to say "onion boat" but pronounced it "ingin". Does changing it from a fruit to a vegetable not make it racist anymore?

Only if she'd said potato boat, that's Irish racist you know.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

my mother used to say "onion boat" but pronounced it "ingin". Does changing it from a fruit to a vegetable not make it racist anymore?

Cushy defo going to his maws to tell her to start saying Banana in future, imo.

The guys who came round the streets on black bicycles selling onions were known to be French " Onion Johnnies".  They had all these strings of onions draped around their necks and bodies.  Ask your Ma if she remembers them, but as it stands I think , legally, she's on safe ground.

Not that saying "banana" is racist but it appears he thinks it might be.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Do you even get bananas in Sri Lanka?

Yeah, in the shops.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Barry Ferguson now backing Willie Collum. What an absolute little cunt this boy has become. He sucks on Fenian cock from morning till night. He is the Papes little bitch.

Nobody with any sense of reality could back that decision.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Yeah, in the shops.

Didn't think you got shops in Sri Lanka tbh.

5 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Indeed he is, and there is now way he has a groin strain.

He has clearly been pulled out by his masters at the SFA. There was no chance we were winning that appeal as there is no mechanism to challenge 2 Yellow cards, but even they seem to understand that he has gone too far this time.  I think it will be a long time before he is appointed to one of our games again.

He should be binned altogether.

Until the next 'old firm'😉

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Until the next 'old firm'😉

I wouldn’t put it past them.  But I hope not

33 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Barry Ferguson now backing Willie Collum. What an absolute little cunt this boy has become. He sucks on Fenian cock from morning till night. He is the Papes little bitch.

Haven't seen this myself but I've already said he was stupid commenting on the Lennon coin throwing incident, now he's just confirmed it. To think he was our captain, what a tosser.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Haven't seen this myself but I've already said he was stupid commenting on the Lennon coin throwing incident, now he's just confirmed it. To think he was our captain, what a tosser.

He's a wee whore mate, I can't abide the little cunt

20 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Just thinking of what may suit him in the future rather than standing up for a principle.  Just like McCoist.  A world away from a Sandy Jardine.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

You hide it well

:pipe:

• Like 1

Maybe this will put a stop to him being picked to ref our games in future. 

7 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

What'd he say?

At last the board have taken the first step in getting a review of the performance of this referee Hopefully this will lead to  a better standard of refs in the Scottish game.

9 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Ffs we're starting to act more like tarriers every day. Absolutely no need for the cheated never defeated attitude

For Fucks Sake.

17 minutes ago, backup said:

He is staying neutral. Quite rightly, the football itself is the priority, the politics involved are solely the responsibility of the board. 

If you read the article you can see he actually spoke to the ref after the game, hardly "distancing" himself from the issue.

So Scotsman reporter tries to split Rangers manager and Rangers board, wonder why ? Maybe of the same mindset as the cheat Collum........? After all they do have something in common, they are both rubbish at their job and both work for a business biased toward cellic.

File article under not to be taken seriously. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tannerall said:

He is staying neutral. Quite rightly, the football itself is the priority, the politics involved are solely the responsibility of the board. 

If you read the article you can see he actually spoke to the ref after the game, hardly "distancing" himself from the issue.

So Scotsman reporter tries to split Rangers manager and Rangers board, wonder why ? Maybe of the same mindset as the cheat Collum........? After all they do have something in common, they are both rubbish at their job and both work for a business biased toward cellic.

File article under not to be taken seriously. 

We auld school don't expect a Rangers manager to be neutral in anything that is to the detriment of The Rangers, if you are in tune with "quiet dignity" you carry on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, backup said:

We auld school don't expect a Rangers manager to be neutral in anything that is to the detriment of The Rangers, if you are in tune with "quiet dignity" you carry on. 

I thought that any manager complaining about refs gets hauled before the compliance officer. I think Gerrard is right to stay neutral and let the board handle of this. the same as Reid did for celtic without punishment. 

Barry Ferguson should put a sock in it. Do you hear any of their x players criticising them. Never. Shut it Fergie. 

Good to see we are finally challenging some awful refereeing decisions that have gone against us over the years - you just have to see how the refs give the tarriers the benefit of the doubt now after seeing what happened to two of their fellow whistlers that had the temerity to make wrong calls in games involving them . 

The only issue I have is have we picked the right one ? Yeah , Collum was wrong but he's far from the worst out there . Beaton's performance against hibs is the single most inept performance I have ever witnessed on so many levels , while Craig Thomson has continually screwed us over in many a year . I'd much rather we'd gone after one of them .