Gerrards lack of subs.

Bakbear

This is getting ridiculous now. 

Flannagan should have been off at half time and Grezda should have been on much earlier to try and change things. 

Gerrard just stands there. I almost expect to see him chewing his zip. 

Love him, but he needs to start taking control of this. 

Just now, Johnstone Burgh said:

Our bench is rotten. I don’t disagree that we should be making subs sooner but I understand why we haven’t tonight because we don’t have anyone to change a game. Squad depth needs addressed in January. 

Make a change and try to spark something positive or keep it the same and get more of the same?

It's a no brainer and he's fucked it again.

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Maybe no confidence in the bench tonight as on paper it’s honking tbh nothing jumping out to me that could change the game maybe Halliday for Flannagan but that’s not going to get you goals is it 

Would have stopped at least one if he had made the change at half time 

when it’s clearly not working change it. 

Bench does not give you much attacking options with exception of Grezda.

gam was there to win poor defending cost us. How can we go from start of the season rock solid defence to school boy defending. Goldson and Katic pushes about like little kids and could not win any headers. 

Just now, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Bench does not give you much attacking options with exception of Grezda.

gam was there to win poor defending cost us. How can we go from start of the season rock solid defence to school boy defending. Goldson and Katic pushes about like little kids and could not win any headers. 

Don’t always need attacking subs to make a change. We were ahead 3 times in that game. Perhaps we didn’t need an attacking sub. 

However once you go down you have to do something 

Just now, Bakbear said:

Don’t always need attacking subs to make a change. We were ahead 3 times in that game. Perhaps we didn’t need an attacking sub. 

However once you go down you have to do something 

Don’t disagree bud.

the goals came so quickly even in the first half it would of been hard to make the correct change. We seriously lack depth in quality as Spartak were as poor a European team we have seen and that shows how bad we were 

5 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Jesus Fuck, we struggled to put out a decent starting 11 and cunts are ragin at subs??? 

Aye because that’s the managers job. Assess a game and make changes when they are needed. 

Anyone can put the best 11 players on the pitch. It takes tactical awareness to alter it when it’s not working. 

He did it at the weekend when he saw Flannagan was shite. Granted Halliday should have started tonight but at half time Flannagan should have been off 

then we should have had jack in for Ejaria or Coulibaly, take your pick. 

Subs should have been made and well before the 80th minute. 

12 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Maybe he would have made subs if there were more fit attacking options on the bench. You know, just a thought... ? 

Halliday is the most attacking player we have sometimes... 

Not disagreein just throwin it out there

18 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Our bench is rotten. I don’t disagree that we should be making subs sooner but I understand why we haven’t tonight because we don’t have anyone to change a game. Squad depth needs addressed in January. 

16 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Maybe no confidence in the bench tonight as on paper it’s honking tbh nothing jumping out to me that could change the game maybe Halliday for Flannagan but that’s not going to get you goals is it 

The big issue people have though is that it isn't just tonight.

It's the same problem with subs every game now.