Gerrards lack of subs.

Bakbear

No balance in midfield doesn't help?

What is ejaria? Box to box? Attacking? Sitting?

What is Coulibaly?same applies

What is Arfield?same applies

All much of a muchness in there,clueless..we need guys who know their roles and carry them out

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

This is getting ridiculous now. 

Flannagan should have been off at half time and Grezda should have been on much earlier to try and change things. 

Gerrard just stands there. I almost expect to see him chewing his zip. 

Love him, but he needs to start taking control of this. 

You see Grezda Saturday ? 

54 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Another bonkers decision , couldnt get my head around it.......

You couldn't get your head round bringing on someone who has a fantastic record of scoring at set pieces, when we had a set piece?

Probably the only sub which was made at the right time.

They definitely are a real concern though.

"The goals we conceded in the first half was nothing to do with tactics it was to do with basic errors in defending." when asked about whether he thought about subbing others on at half time to try and keep the lead.

If they're making the most basic of fucking errors, especially more than once, then take them off ffs.

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

It’s fucking infuriating, find myself screaming at the tv to make a change, neighbours must think I’m mental! 

They're used to hearing your Mrs shout that when you're at work during the day and I'm hanging out the back of her to be fair. She's keen for some variety and is gasping for a change but facially she's so rough I can only blow my bags from taking her from behind.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

They're used to hearing your Mrs shout that when you're at work during the day and I'm hanging out the back of her to be fair. She's keen for some variety and is gasping for a change but facially she's so rough I can only blow my bags from taking her from behind.

A lot of information there mate. ? 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

A lot of information there mate. ? 

Thread needs diverted after that fucking shite show earlier on this evening.

Anyway that cunt has the last laugh as his cow Mrs said he's on the night shift and I'm in Bristol thinking I'm getting my nuts emptied, stood up a belter.

currently in a Travelodge on my Todd but hopefully get to put one through her when his shift in asda starts at 8am

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

Noone worth a fuck on the bench.

Flanagan and Katic imo should have been hooked earlier though.

Ultimately, individual mistakes have cost us that.

Nothing there on the bench to change the game once we went behind and had to chase the game . 

But we could have made ourselfs more solid at 3-2 up and look to counter. Jack for coulibaly and halliday for Flanagan. 

Not one player looked comfortable on the ball tonight, I thought coulibaly and Flanagan should have been off at half time but the manager has said the formation and tactics weren’t the issues just individual errors and while I think that’s accurate he has to realise that coulibaly hasn’t been anywhere near where he was prior to his injury and Flanagan is awful right now,he looked decent earlier in the season but he’s costing us now.

He simply has to start dropping under performers. I said it with McCoist, I said it with McCall, I said it with Warburton, murty and Pedro. You simply cannot let players poor performances go unpunished.

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Absolutely no one on the bench tonight would’ve have turned it around 4v3 down 

He could have fucking tried something earlier than the 80 somethingth minute.

Coulibaly is shite and has been for several games, Flannagan is a bomb scare, Ejaria has a good game followed by two or three duff ones, Arfield has not been convincing, Goldson and Katic had been working pretty well until Worral arrived and Katic was dropped, tonight they looked like they'd just met each other.

I hate to say it but Gerrard Isn't learning quickly enough despite being surrounded by experienced men.