Flanagan cost us that game

GOAT

Ooft. Should have closed the shop at half time. Game was a fucking farce. From own goals to deflctions to all round general madness.

Not seen a game like that in a while, and strangely enough whilst it was a complete ball ache of a result it is actually a sign we are improving. 

We are on the right path and we will continue to learn.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Where is @eejay the dj 

@plumbGER 

I take no joy in being proven correct in that manner, he was honking.

Thought he might have had me eating my words with his superb pass for Candeias' goal but he let himself down after that.

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agreed but Goldson kicking the ball into his own net is to blame surly 

yea i agree but flanagan still had a good part to play, the guy he was marking had all the time in the world, time and time again, he was like 20 yards away, flanagan does his job the cross doesnt come in. or even try and get close to him. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

yea i agree but flanagan still had a good part to play, the guy he was marking had all the time in the world, time and time again, he was like 20 yards away, flanagan does his job the cross doesnt come in. or even try and get close to him. 

It’s a nothing cross that could’ve been dealt with anyway bar what Goldson done , he also made Candias goal 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

the managers shitebag tactics cost us

Horrible result from what could have been but ffs shitebag tactics ? We took the game to them and if it wasn’t for a badly called offside decision then we go into the break 4-2 ahead. Dreadful defending, and sloppy second half does not make the managers tactics shitebag ha ha it’s no like he tried to park the bus at 3-2 up.

im gutted and disappointed to fuck but come on that’s ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

It’s a nothing cross that could’ve been dealt with anyway bar what Goldson done , he also made Candias goal 

yea but he still had a part in it,  i agree it shoulda been kicked out but fuck me all night flanagan was miles of his man. 

I hold my hands up with Flanagan . Looks like he won't do . However i hate to see guys saying they hate him when he has hardly been on the losing side very often .

Unlike a few of our other players 

I honestly think our whole defence was tragic tonight . And it's even more shameful as this side were just average at best