Flanagan cost us that game

GOAT

4 hours ago, AdmiralBlue said:

Totally disagree. His concentration is almost purely on attacking and his defending skills are woeful. He either making his way back to defend or, he is unable to hassle a player off the ball or make one make decisions. When did you last see him be square on, one on one with an opposition attacker?

Absolute nonsense.

11 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Last night. Stopped a few crosses coming in.

He's been on the left for corners and Halliday on the right for the past few games (obviously Halliday never started last night). I'm assuming this is an instruction from Gerrard so every corner is an in-swinger.

You have misunderstood my point about the corners. He didn't take it on the left. He ran over to Middleton, said something, Middleton took the corner and Tav was in no position to either receive the ball or be ready for a shot, or be able to cover his defensive duties should they break up his side. I'll disciplined defending as he was 'over-captaining' in my opinion. Does it too much. 

9 minutes ago, AdmiralBlue said:

You have misunderstood my point about the corners. He didn't take it on the left. He ran over to Middleton, said something, Middleton took the corner and Tav was in no position to either receive the ball or be ready for a shot, or be able to cover his defensive duties should they break up his side. I'll disciplined defending as he was 'over-captaining' in my opinion. Does it too much. 

:tu: I never seen the incident mate as I missed the game due to family commitments.

• 3 weeks later...