Gerarrds Fault

berkshirebear

I'm not saying there's no positive's with Gerard so far, but he's cost us the match tonight. I can't understand why he brings subs on so late, limiting any impact they could have, he keeps doing this and doesn't appear to be learning! He needs to stop chopping and changing CH's as well as its destroying any understanding between them. Gutted tonight as they were clearly there for the taking....

7 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

I'm not saying there's no positive's with Gerard so far, but he's cost us the match tonight. I can't understand why he brings subs on so late, limiting any impact they could have, he keeps doing this and doesn't appear to be learning! He needs to stop chopping and changing CH's as well as its destroying any understanding between them. Gutted tonight as they were clearly there for the taking....

It's not Gerrard's fault.  He didn't call our 4th goal offside, ask Goldson to kick it in our own net, Flanagan to pass to them for their third, deflect it  into our top corner or hit post in the last minute.  His tactics worked fine so fuck up.

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s Gerrards fault a 30 yard strike takes the worst deflection you’ll see in Europe this week. 

Lol

It’s Gerrard’s fault he dropped Halliday for Flanagan who’s terrible defending cost us three goals. 

I back Gerrard but don’t be silly.

4 minutes ago, Badger said:

An OG, huge deflection, and 2 moments of comical defending are not Gerrards fault.

A disallowed goal 2yrds onside is not Gerrards fault.

us sitting back after every goal is his fault, everyone could see the 2nd goal coming after wee sat back which is what cost us the game ultimately, stop making silly excuses

our players were to blame too but if we hadn't have/of played for a 1 goal victory after 10 mins maybe things would be different