Gerarrds Fault

berkshirebear

He’s already blaming fixture schedule and being busy. Doesn’t wash sadly. The tarriers are peaking and have had a similar amount of fixtures. 

SG is definitely of the opinion it’s everyone else’s fault but his. Every failure is someone else’s fault. We are a team ffs.

On 09/11/2018 at 10:12, G.E.C. said:

Is Davis really the answer? He’ll be 34 in January and barely gets a game for a Southampton team battling relegation. 

I agree with you as I don't feel especially comfortable with too many over 30's as that is just a 'make do' which contributes very little to the longer term vision of our club !

On 08/11/2018 at 19:54, berkshirebear said:

I'm not saying there's no positive's with Gerard so far, but he's cost us the match tonight. I can't understand why he brings subs on so late, limiting any impact they could have, he keeps doing this and doesn't appear to be learning! He needs to stop chopping and changing CH's as well as its destroying any understanding between them. Gutted tonight as they were clearly there for the taking....

Fucking worst post of the year, get a fucking grip ffs!

9 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

He’s already blaming fixture schedule and being busy. Doesn’t wash sadly. The tarriers are peaking and have had a similar amount of fixtures. 

SG is definitely of the opinion it’s everyone else’s fault but his. Every failure is someone else’s fault. We are a team ffs.

Aye, we ARE a team. But Gerrard has accepted stuff and been honest about his decisions and where he can improve from the start though.

When the players don't perform he blames them for a good reason.

Gerrard is going to make mistakes and they'll inevitably cost us certain games, it's fair to say that's already happened on a couple of occassions already this year,  he's a new young manager though and its all part of the learning process, we knew what we were signing up for when we appointed him, the downside was always going to be  q new managers naivety, the upside was going to be him being instantly the biggest name at the entire Football Club, that would enable him to entice players and probably get funds that other managers wouldn't get at Rangers IMO.

The tims are favourites for the League, we're heading into the international break on their coattails and havung qualified for the Europa League and went 11 games unbeaten in Europe, for a manager who's still only in his infancy in management I'd say that's been a pretty good start, I'm sure if Gerrard is still here in two years time this team will look like a poor relation to one he could build but he needs time and patience, it's perfectl fine to criticise and question but there has to be a  element of realisms too.

On 10/11/2018 at 04:59, Hutton2008 said:

Aye they peaked against Livingston and our TEAM was shite against Motherwell, some muppets on here.