Gerarrds Fault

berkshirebear

Just now, keithgersbear said:

Some of the goals you saw had nothing to do with the manager. Goldson own goal was an absolute joke. You just don't do that at this level. Gerrard knows he needs 3 or 4 more players over some of this lot who aren't up to it. 

100 percent, he's new to the spfl,  his first managers job, he will sort it if backed.  was never happening in the first 5 months. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

He needs time, he will need 3 4 windows to get what he wants. 

I agree we need to give him time. But for me he is poor tactically and is struggling to get a reaction out of a struggling team. Not a good combination.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Not saying sack him or anything remotely close to it before anyone jumps on this post but I'm starting to have doubts about him to be honest.

I'm the opposite actually. I think with what he is working with and to have us 5 points behind the league leaders and in the Europa league, never mind standing a chance of making the knock out stages with these players is very good. 

I'm the opposite actually. I think with what he is working with and to have us 5 points behind the league leaders and in the Europa league, never mind standing a chance of making the knock out stages with these players is very good. 

You think being 5 points behind Hearts come November is 'very good'? That's mental to me.

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

this.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I think Mcauley could be the answer to steady the ship a bit. He is 35 but fit as fuck. We need a bit of experience in that team. I can see Gerrard ready to unleash him.

He's 39 next month.

I agree we need to give him time. But for me he is poor tactically and is struggling to get a reaction out of a struggling team. Not a good combination.

Been thinking this too and you are probably right. Time though, these things will come good for him.

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Not saying sack him or anything remotely close to it before anyone jumps on this post but I'm starting to have doubts about him to be honest.

There's warning signs there and it's daft , or blind optimism too ignore them 

Just now, gogzy said:

In a vacuum that statement is fair.

It doesn't take any variables into consideration at all though.

What variables?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Near enough every cunt wanted Katic back in the team - started him.

Loads of cunts calling for Jack to be dropped, and Middleton to get a start in games. Done.

He can't win. Genuinely amazes me there is anyone calling for him to be sacked.

Name one person who wants him sacked.

the amount of errors in that backline tonight was fuck all to do with him,  we dont have enough quality, we dont have the money, i think he knows what he wants and will get their. he needs to be backed to buy some quality, he knows what the spl is like now. tonight the defence fucked him over, the 4th goal counts, its a different game.  weve spent about 8 million, the rest loans and free, its not going to come on that budget overnight, it will take a bit of time and imo he will get it right. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Near enough every cunt wanted Katic back in the team - started him.

Loads of cunts calling for Jack to be dropped, and Middleton to get a start in games. Done.

He can't win. Genuinely amazes me there is anyone calling for him to be sacked.

Who is actually saying that?

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

the amount of errors in that backline tonight was fuck all to do with him,  we dont have enough quality, we dont have the money, i think he knows what he wants and will get their. he needs to be backed to buy some quality, he knows what the spl is like now. tonight the defence fucked him over, the 4th goal counts, its a different game.  weve spent about 8 million, the rest loans and free, its not going to come on that budget overnight, it will take a bit of time and imo he will get it right. 

We outspent ever team in the country put together in the summer.

Yes, who honestly thought these players would be good enough to compete for the league? I can't believe he has us this far in the Europa league. 

Genuinely stunned and very embarrassed that any Rangers fan would say being 5 points behind Hearts and in 3rd place in November is very good.

That's ridiculous.