Perspective

BlueMe

4 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I’m sick of seeing comparisons to those seasons tbh.

we have spent a shit load of money and to be where we are in the league and dropping points like we have is simply not good enough:

I’m also sick of people saying that the Europe league is meaningless and a distraction then whining when we lose our first fuxkinf match in 12.

We have areas where we can improve. Let’s hope we do so whilst acknowledging where we have improved. 

10 hours ago, Amac9 said:

We're just a lot less shite than we were then.

Still shite mind you.

Not really shite at all tbh.

The very fact that people are disappointed at not winning away in Europe against a champions league team, shows we're obviously making progress.

8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Motherwell, tims, livi, sheep semi and killie were all pretty shite tbh.

Even hamilton was shite although we got a great result in the end.

Better Rangers teams than this one have also lost to them and other shite teams, that doesn't make them shite.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Better Rangers teams than this one have also lost to them and other shite teams, that doesn't make them shite.

Playing shite against shite teams means your pretty shite.

It's the performances - it's not just being unlucky in these games, it's the same old shite mistakes and lack of quality.

15 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Exactly this isn’t exactly like we are flying domestically. We have been piss poor and chucked out a cup by a woeful aberdeen side. Our European results were the only real saving grace but now even those are beginning to crack.

If we are going to keep saying “oh look where we once were” for much longer then that smacks of a small club mentality to me. We should be challenging for trophies right now and we quite clearly don’t look capable of doing that. 

See the way we (our players) celebrate penalties & OG’s tells you some of ours need to shake off the small team mentality.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Being in Europa = not a Champions League team

Are you saying because we played them in the Europa league, that makes them a Europe league team? Would you consider Chelsea and Arsenal Europa league teams as well?

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

See the way we (our players) celebrate penalties & OG’s tells you some of ours need to shake off the small team mentality.

What? That doesn't even make sense. Our players aren't allowed to celebrate penalties or o.gs? I've heard it all now... 

10 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

What? That doesn't even make sense. Our players aren't allowed to celebrate penalties or o.gs? I've heard it all now... 

Going nuts over what should be an unmissable opportunity?

Give me a break.