Gerrard post Spartak reaction

RDB14

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I like Ejaria but putting a 21 year old into a big Moscow stage might be a little too much. Jack would have been a better choice. Liverpool will love the experience and lessons he is getting.

Don't really think it was a big stage. Stadium largely empty and Spartak players as uninterested as their fans until they realised how poor we are.

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Just lol. 

Sorry, you're right.

A Europa league match in a half empty stadium, involving a Russian team who couldn't buy a win, who's own fans hate them and couldn't be bothered turning up, with a 5:55 kick off, on BT Sport 3....is a big stage.

Retard. You need to watch some real football. 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I was surprised to see Jack not start the game today whether it’d had been for Ejaria or Coulibally,  I personally think he brings a needed calmness to the midfield at times, he’s not the most dynamic but he seems to be there at important moments breaking play up and can keep it in tight areas. Hugely underrated for me, and a big part to play going forward although I know that’s not a popular opinion. He’s already showing this season the biggest improvement since last years embarrassment, and again I thought he was stepping up just before his injury, but with better players around him he will prove to be a valuable asset I’m certain of that. 

Jack before Coulibaly everytime. Coulibaly looks very much like a poor Angers player post injury. Passing is shocking.

We need to learn how to stifle the midfield our 3 midfielders are always over run as the 2 wide attackers are further forward helping Morelos. I know they track back but we are to open in the big games, couldn’t  get close to celtic at Parkhead, tonight we lose the lead 3 times and other domestic games we haven’t won the midfield to then allow us to dominate teams. For all our failings we know how to score and make it exciting......

12 minutes ago, gsa said:

Sorry, you're right.

A Europa league match in a half empty stadium, involving a Russian team who couldn't buy a win, who's own fans hate them and couldn't be bothered turning up, with a 5:55 kick off, on BT Sport 3....is a big stage.

Ha ha I’m a retard ?. You are right on certain points regarding our chances today as they are indeed not in their best place right now, with our squad as inexperienced in Europe as it is Russia is never an easy place to go and a positive result is in no way a given. 

Of  course it’s still a big stage for these guys and your being ridiculous to say it isn’t. 

I’ve been going to Ibrox for 38 years so I’d like to think you’d have to say I’ve watched some real football in that time. 

39 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Yeah that works well. Ask Pedro and Murty 

There’s a difference being called out by a clown who stood in a bush arguing wi fans, signed a fuckin Alkie and who no cunt had heard of and another clown who pissed his pants when players called him out and ran greetin to the Board. I doubt many, if any, of the players who played under those two characters had any respect for  them...

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

Don't really think it was a big stage. Stadium largely empty and Spartak players as uninterested as their fans until they realised how poor we are.

Of course it's a big stage. It's fucking Moscow. they are Russians champions whose team cost 95 million. Pretty sure that's intimidating for a 21 year old. And btw, I'm not defending Ejaria. He was rotten but Gerrard played him. ( or did Liverpool pick him tonight )

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think he starting to realise that his players just aren’t up to the pressure of playing for Rangers. 

Or good enough. When you've played at the level he did it must come as a shock that you've got players who cant do the basics. I like Goldson for instance. I think he is a good, solid centre half . But jesus fuck, that own goal was criminal, never mind trying to clear it with the wrong foot, the outside of his right foot should've done the job. How he made a cunt of that I will never know, and the manager must wonder if he is on a hiding to nothing with that pish.

2 hours ago, KWBear said:

Stopped giving a fuck now tbh. Lurching from shit performance to the next, hammering players in the public domain, shoe horning under performing loanees into the squad. 

Can't be fucked even getting wound up about it anymore. 

Not watching that fucking interview either. Car crash.

Jesus wept. If he hadn’t hammered the players you would be in here immediately doing so. Plus there was nothing car crash about that interview, but you didn’t watch it....

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Sorry, you're right.

I tend to agree with this 

however a few years ago it was the likes of Brechin on BBC Alba ffs 

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Sorry, you're right.

Frustration aside..you need to wind it in

3 hours ago, IpswichGer said:

I was a HUGE fan of his interviews but this getting annoying. Sounds like he is on repeat.

He looks proper fed up too. Not the right attitude for me.

Fans always love the Managers interviews at first... then they hate them. Happens with all clubs.