***The Official Rangers v Motherwell? Yes she's fine thanks Thread***

Leeds_Bear

Rangers Vs. Motherwell

Remembrance Sunday 11th November - Ibrox - 15:00

Focus has to be on the league now in my eyes and we need to see some consistency in the back four. I've picked Worrall as he's played most games recently but if he goes with Katic that's good with me, but the back two need to be the same back two until at least the winter break. 

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Worrall Halliday 

Jack

Arfield Ejaria

Grezda         Morelos      Middleton

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Halliday

Rossiter McCrorie

Grezda Arfield Middleton

Morelos

Ideally I would prefer someone more attacking than Arfield, but options are very low. I really want to get away with always playing 4-3-3 in every game with 3 CMs, but with personnel its very difficult. 

Katic is our player and he is a good defender but for some reason has went to shite, so for me he plays unless he’s injured. 

They whole team apart from Mc & Mo have to realise they play for a team where off days just can’t happen they have to be on it all season, if you are having a bad day then you keep it simple and just concentrate on clearing your lines. 

Mc 

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Rossiter

Arfield    Jack 

Grezda Mo Middleton

2-1 us, could be an uncomfortable 90mins. 

Alternative to that would be go 4 in the middle with Coulibaly, Middleton on the bench and Grezda and Mo up top. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Katic is our player and he is a good defender but for some reason has went to shite, so for me he plays unless he’s injured. 

They whole team apart from Mc & Mo have to realise they play for a team where off days just can’t happen they have to be on it all season, if you are having a bad day then you keep it simple and just concentrate on clearing your lines. 

Mc 

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Rossiter

Arfield    Jack 

Grezda Mo Middleton

2-1 us, could be an uncomfortable 90mins. 

This is the team I'd go with.

Agree on Katic as well, him and Goldson were solid at the start of the season, and there's no reason they can't be solid again with a run of games together. Changing it for the sake of it helps nobody.

Just now, BlueMe said:

This is the team I'd go with.

Agree on Katic as well, him and Goldson were solid at the start of the season, and there's no reason they can't be solid again with a run of games together. Changing it for the sake of it helps nobody.

Just can’t get my head around Katic’s drop in form, I honestly thought we had found a gem of a defender. 

Would love to know what’s happened there. His dip in form did happen to coincide with the arrival of Barisic and Grezda so maybe having his own has made him go back into his shell a wee bit.

Who knows, but it’s a mystery. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just can’t get my head around Katic’s drop in form, I honestly thought we had found a gem of a defender. 

Would love to know what’s happened there. His dip in form did happen to coincide with the arrival of Barisic and Grezda so maybe having his own has made him go back into his shell a wee bit.

Who knows, but it’s a mystery. 

He is only young, but has played 100 first team professional games so you'd expect him to be able to handle a dip in form. I wonder if this is the first time he's truly faced competition for places?

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

He is only young, but has played 100 first team professional games so you'd expect him to be able to handle a dip in form. I wonder if this is the first time he's truly faced competition for places?

Could be mate, he didn’t really do anything to get dropped and Worral hasn’t exactly set the heather alight. 

So maybe he’s just in the huff, if that’s the case then he needs to snap out of it quick. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson McAuley Halliday.

Jack

Rossiter.   Arfield

Grezda.          Mo          Middleton 

Down to bare bones now.

I think Katic needs to sit out. He'll be targetted as weak link due to form and confidence. Goldson probably deserves it too, but still prefer him in to a Worrall / McAuley combo.

I expect the usual battle, our players better be ready for it.

1-1

For me it's getting to the deja vu stage, all over again, as it were.

It's starting to feel like last season, and the season before and.......etc. well we know how that goes. We need this result though, 5 points off top with a game in hand we just have to keep going. I don't expect a free flowing game as the Motherwell neanderthals will be as their usual clogging best. I don't expect us to lose but neither do I expect us to win so its a draw for me and an uninspiring performance.

1-1

Archived