***The Official Rangers v Motherwell? Yes she's fine thanks Thread***

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result. But... at 1-0 we weren’t attacking much.   Sometimes it looks as though the players are content to ebb and flow at 1-0.  A deserved penalty though and we never looked back after that.  Motherwell would be better suited playing Stirling Albion and the likes. Absolute hammer throwers

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I think mcauley will prove to be a great signing with his experience giving us another option in there and great to have around auchenhowie

Loved him having a go at Worral for not moving the ball quick enough.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

That's the Lanarkshire filth sent back to scumsville with their baws well and truly rattled

Imagine supporting that lot of shite, travelling to a wonderful stadium your pishy  wee team could only dream about, getting a complete thrashing and all you have to look forward to is going home to the arsehole of nowhere that is fucking Motherwell. 

Makes you suicidal just thinking about it. Poor bastards.

Much improved today, for the first time I think the managers gotten the reaction from the squad he was looking for after a disappointing result. 

I would have taken any kind of a win today, but that scoreline really made a statement. 

On another note, although he wasn't really tested I thought McAuley was a much needed calming influence at the back in the second half. 

The sending off had a huge impact on the Motherwell players ability to kick everything that moved, take that away from their play and they are exposed for what they are, thugs in football boots, devoid of any talent. The sooner. they are relegated the better for football in general!

Archived