***The Official Rangers v Motherwell? Yes she's fine thanks Thread***

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

The sending off had a huge impact on the Motherwell players ability to kick everything that moved, take that away from their play and they are exposed for what they are, thugs in football boots, devoid of any talent. The sooner. they are relegated the better for football in general!

Yup, spot on.

I’m glad Alf just takes the foul these days, and waits on the deck. It focuses the ref on the foul and avoids any afters on his part.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Noticed him organising, shouting, guiding a lot. Much needed in our defence ?

Indeed first thing I thought was that sort of focus, telling someone a simple option Is on that he may not himself have seen cuts out surrendering possession or a sloppy mistake 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Middleton the most promising youngster since Allan Hutton?

He has no fear and looks like an older player, in the right spots most of the time and gets stuck in where necessary. Great player for me and my MOTM today.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Great team performance even if it took a sending off.

Though Lafferty was very poor when he came on though. Would have thought he would be busting a gut to impress but he hardly touched the ball or was involved at all.

C'mon to fuck mate. Goal out of nothing for them then total dominance again. Even before that dick got sent off.

That makes it sound like we weren't in it till the sending off.

Just now, Malvern said:

He has no fear and looks like an older player, in the right spots most of the time and gets stuck in where necessary. Great player for me and my MOTM today.

His finish was sublime. On his weak foot as well

Just now, Marky. said:

A sublime finish. Composure to hit it first time on his weaker foot. It rifled in.

Smashing prospect is Glenn.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

His finish was sublime. On his weak foot as well

Ffs posted at exactly the same time :lol:

Great team performance even if it took a sending off.

Though Lafferty was very poor when he came on though. Would have thought he would be busting a gut to impress but he hardly touched the ball or was involved at all.

Had a few injuries since his last game and looks off the pace just now wouldn't worry to much about it.

Brilliant performance today all round.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

C'mon to fuck mate. Goal out of nothing for them then total dominance again. Even before that dick got sent off.

That makes it sound like we weren't in it till the sending off.

I didnt think we looked great before the sending off to be honest. Too many misplaced passes. Just being honest and giving my opinion.

10 men or not it was a great performance and dominant which we havent always done in the past when teams go down to 10 men

I didnt think we looked great before the sending off to be honest. Too many misplaced passes. Just being honest and giving my opinion.

10 men or not it was a great performance and dominant which we havent always done in the past when teams go down to 10 men

Can't agree at all about not looking great. Thought we were well in control till fredo misplaced that pass to grezda. Conceded and then just went at them again. 

Archived