***The Official Rangers v Motherwell? Yes she's fine thanks Thread***

Leeds_Bear

12 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Motherwell will be out with their big forwards smelling weakness in our back line and will not be holding back, Gerrard better have them raging to get stuck in. 

Think the best way to counter that problem is to score goals.  Best attacking players on the pitch and just over run them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, docspiderman said:

AmI missing something?

Motherwell are not a prolific attacking team so why  are people wanting so many defensive midfielders in our line up?

Probably cause the whole back 4 were woeful in Moscow. So some protection is needed. Oh i know its only Motherwell but its vital not to ship sloppy goals against any team at the moment

----------------mcgregor------------------

Tav------goldson--worrall------haliday

-----------------mcrorrie----------------------

Grezda----------ejaria ----------middleton

-------------morelos---lafferty----------------

Obviously won't be the team but I'm sick of the same 4-3-3 with 3 like minded central midfielders. Go out and attack them. 5-0

3 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

----------------mcgregor------------------

Tav------goldson--worrall------haliday

-----------------mcrorrie----------------------

Grezda----------ejaria ----------middleton

-------------morelos---lafferty----------------

Obviously won't be the team but I'm sick of the same 4-3-3 with 3 like minded central midfielders. Go out and attack them. 5-0

Not a bad shout mate, but I would move Middleton up instead of Lafferty, drop Ejaria as he looks knackered and put Jack in the middle for some protection. 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not a bad shout mate, but I would move Middleton up instead of Lafferty, drop Ejaria as he looks knackered and put Jack in the middle for some protection. 

Could agree with that, I only put lafferty in cos he's , although not the most physical, a big guy. Motherwell are a team of hammer throwers n will try n bully us again. 

Archived