***The Official Rangers v Motherwell? Yes she's fine thanks Thread***

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Are any top managers on Instagram?

I’m not sure any top managers are young enough to have been a player when Instagram was around, so I doubt there are many. Personally I’ll take any brand exposure we can get and he has 7m followers around the world. 

Anyone listening to sportsound? Stewart still greeting about it going on about bio mechanics. They've now got an ex ref on, Kenny Clark, who's telling him he's talking shite. Clark also stating he's not as qualified in bio mechanics as Stewart, and also Ricky Foster, effectively taking the piss out of him.

Stewart not letting it go. Stewart also insisting it's a FACT, he must put his hands in the air and there's no possibility he could have slid in with his hands down. Scott McDonald saying it was a pen.

Doesn't grasp that hand ball is down to the referees interpretation. Otherwise how can you ever prove a hand ball is ever deliberate.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Anyone listening to sportsound? Stewart still greeting about it going on about bio mechanics. They've now got an ex ref on, Kenny Clark, who's telling him he's talking shite. Clark also stating he's not as qualified in bio mechanics as Stewart, and also Ricky Foster, effectively taking the piss out of him.

Stewart not letting it go. Stewart also insisting it's a FACT, he must put his hands in the air and there's no possibility he could have slid in with his hands down. Scott McDonald saying it was a pen.

Doesn't grasp that hand ball is down to the referees interpretation. Otherwise how can you ever prove a hand ball is ever deliberate.

He is one of these people that no matter the evidence and the weight of the counter opinion he will argue black is white. A real pain in the arse.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

He is one of these people that no matter the evidence and the weight of the counter opinion he will argue black is white. A real pain in the arse.

He's getting like a drunk in the pub arguing with no logic in what he's saying,the man is an absolute arse.

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

...or a f**king idiot,recorded sportscene,watched it this morn,didn't half make me laugh,great start to a Monday?

Micheal Stewart just tries to be controversial in the hope of keeping his career alive.

Remember him trying to create some sort of double act with Sutton, always disagreeing with him, praying it would become popular so he could be booked alongside him. I used to watch it through my fingers, with my toes curling uncontrollably.

Insignificant, white eyelashes bastard.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Micheal Stewart just tries to be controversial in the hope of keeping his career alive.

Remember him trying to create some sort of double act with Sutton, always disagreeing with him, praying it would become popular so he could be booked alongside him. I used to watch it through my fingers, with my toes curling uncontrollably.

rdlol.gif

37 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Remember him trying to create some sort of double act with Sutton, always disagreeing with him, praying it would become popular so he could be booked alongside him. I used to watch it through my fingers, with my toes curling uncontrollably.

Think he tried to become an SNP mp as well and failed with that :lol: 

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Watching the highlights.  Michael Stewart! :lol: :lol: Raging banger.

Saw it on Sunday tea time.

He was absolutely ragin, thought he was going to start greetin at one point 

Fuckin hilarious to watch :rofl:

Archived